Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am getting lot of vesicles type small spots on my hands, legs and back. Also severe Itching. Have tried different cortical steroids like fucibet and halovate f cream. While the spots go, new ones keep on coming. What should I?
erectile dysfunction for the 1st time while masturbating. I am 18 years old and yesterday while watching porn I dunno but suddenly my penis returned to its flaccid state and it has been like that since then.
Hi, i have tan on my hands and back. Beautician has suggested me to check with dermatologist. Kindly help me out.
Generally it has been seen that those people who remain in sitting for long time due to nature of their job they should us farmulae - 40/40 means after every 40 minutes they should walk 40 steps as prolong sitting can stop their blood to lower limb as well as there might be atrophy of lower limb muscles.
What are the homely remedies I should take to stop itching I am suffering from itching since 15 days pls do respond n get me a way to clear it I can not sleep due to that issue.
I am a 20yr old male I lost my sense of smell. I had cold and fever recently 4 days ago. Please give me better solution.
My friend who is 20 years of age he is having problem of hairfall since last 2-3 years. He is becoming slowly slowly bald tell me any medical treatment through which he may cure his baldness soon.
I am Goutam Santra from Kolkata, age 26+ I have some depression problem and anxiety problem from my childhood, last 5 month my doctor prescribes me zaptra 12.5 and last eight month betacap tr 40, now I have some memory problem, I forget so many things which I remember before using those medicine specially before zaptra, if when my doctor will take of those medicine then can I be normal lije before or? Please doctor I have to be normal, not only for me for my family also. So can any doctor help me to get read of this problem. I will be thankful to them, my English is weak so try to understand please. Thanks.
Hi I am suffering from teeth pain since last 3 months. There is some sensitivity in my teeth and whenever I do eat anything I am facing problem for that. Suggest me what should I do. Thanks.
One of my friend, child was born yesterday, normal delivery. Its boy baby and baby is not crying. What will be the reason of not crying and please advice.
I've been experiencing pelvic pain for nearly 3 months now. It started as what I thought was a standard UTI and was treated for such. The pain persisted so I was then treated for a bacterial infection. That was before the holidays.
I am 16 year old At age 14 I got some problem in my right hand and at age 14 there was pain in my right hand for 1 month and that cause some weakness to my right hand but now it is fine But my right hand on shoulder is weaker than left hand shoulder means to say that left hand shoulder is looks bigger than right hand shoulder So what can I do to make them equal?
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.