Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from bronchial asthma since two years But it occurs only in winter. Cough submit in the cold weather. In summer I don't have problems What is the affect of lung and bronculle It becomes respiratory problems. Prescribe me good medicines for permanent relief.
Sir My son is six year old having weight 23 kg and normal height. But he has some white hairs in a small portion numbering less than ten. Is there any treatment for that.
Mera baby 3 month ka h Jo Breast feed krta h agr Mala N medicine leti hu to baby ko koi dikt to nhi hogi ya mujhe koi side effect.
My daughter suffering from loose motion and 102fever from last 15days. She is just 10months old. What should I do?
My child 3.5 yrs old male and having fever since 3 days in the nights, used syrups of Calpol, P-250 as doctors prescribed still it is same, please advise.
My baby is not getting healthy he is of 2 months what can be done and what can be done to make fair?
My son is 5 years old. He is very thin (weak) and not healthy and also his height is not very satisfactory as per his age. Kindly help me.
My child is 14 months old, we are living in Banglore, he is frequently down with cough, cold & fever. Starts vomiting & some times loose motions Doctors say it is throat congestion chest is clear
My son in law aged 2.5 years he is not eating food daily instead eating biscuits and lays ,he is addicted to biscuits. What should I do him to eat food. Sugest some tips.
My uncle son current age is 10. He is making lot of sound but unable to speak a word. He is not active as like other Kids. Could be suggest what can we do for this?
He is born on the 24weeks 1day of the pregnancy. Weight 760grms. Normal delivery. His growth completed or not? In future have any problems? Please give me a answer.
My baby age is 18 month and its weight 8.5 kg woh kuch bhi nahi khata khana bhi nai khata din bhar bhuka rehta he to kya use cypon syrup 5drop de sakte he please rply fast.
I have 2 year old child suffering below average weight (9 kg) due to lacking of not taking food as tendency of vomiting. What step can I get?
My child is only 5 month age. Some issue on his head like dandruff. Please help me. I lived in delhi.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.