Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I have a new born baby but I give him breast feeding so my mother said do not eat mangoes but I luv mangoes what I should do plzzzz help me.
Hello doctor, my 22 months old daughter is not ready to eat food, like DAL-BHAT or ROTI SABJI, I am very much worried about it because of this problem, she only like to eat biscuits.
My son is 4. 10 yrs in age and rubs his eyes a lot? can his eyes be weak? should I get an eyesight test done?
Hi Dr, accidentally I gave xylometazoline hydrochloride n sorbitol nasal spray prally to my daughter who is just 8 month old. Is it harmful?
Hello, my child is 3. 5 years. He doesnt eat properly. In fact we have to force feed him every time. He is not a fan any particular food. He weighs only 14kgs. Please suggest me how to increase his appetite since he is not interested in trying out new food. He looks too thin.
My daughter is 1 month 17 days old. She always put her tongue out as if she feels retch or vomiting tendency. She do this always from birth. It increases after she is being feed. I also observed spit bubbles in her mouth.
I have a 5 month old baby girl. I am feeding her with enfamil formula and cerelac . What else can I give her ? What can I do to increase breast milk?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.