Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I am having body ache all the time especially during night time since cesarean (about 3 months back). What should I do?
I am a 23yr old male and have cracking and popping sound in knee for last 6months. What should I do? please suggest me. Some remedie.
Left leg from hip to foot gets cramps on muscles, invariable pain, costantly while standing and walking.
Hi sir. My brother suffering from some unknown disease. Actually that is unknown for me. I don't know you. His hand is tilting automatically and even some time leg. By that time he is not able to handle anything and even he can't handle a single pepper and he can't tear that one. We are referred doctors also but they are also not getting anything about that disease. And they are sending some other doctor. By consulting doctors we are did every tests but result is normal. What to do we are getting anything sir so please help us.
Hello I am 35 years old and I have suffering form back pain, cheats pain and gastric problem after dinner every day.
I'm 21 year old. I have swelling in left cheek under ear. Day before yesterday in evening i had little pain and yesterday morning got swelled this area. I went to doctor today and he prescribed me the following medicines Linospan 600 Zerodol-sp Osteocid (rabeprazole sodium ec capsules) Are these medicines are good or i should go to better doctor? Please suggest.
I got wrist cut last year which damaged my median nerve of right hand, and l reloading that my hand didn't work properly, what should I do.
I am a 46 year old lady, I have a heel pain, (in both my foot) severe pain in my right foot since last three months, especially when I get up in the morning, and then the pain continues during the rest of the day while I am walking, or even if am standing or sitting for a long time or for a short while. Pl. Advise.
My head and neck pains too much ,but the pain is in only half portion, at the right side of the body. It's occurs on random days. It starts from early morning as soon as I wake up, and is till the evening. My age is 17 years, I am wearing spectacles (for myopia) and I wake up early at 6-7 AM. I am not doing any exercise and I go to sleep at 11-12 PM. Can you please suggest me the remedies.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.