Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay L ShahYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 years old my problem is that I have missed my periods from the last 2 months. N I have done pregnancy test too but the result is negative then what is the reason behind it not having periods on time. Please consult me some medicine that what I have to take.
My age is 30. I am widow. I have lot of work burden and stress. How to control white discharge problem? What food take control white discharge problem?
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.
Too much vaginal burning and sensation ite hurting too much. Help me sir/mam please give a best solution for this advise.
I had sex 2 months ago. But I got a little (than what I have normally) period that month but this month I still did not get my period is there any chance that I am pregnant?
My wife is now 3 month pregnancy, before 5 day every evening more vomiting. She use also doxinate plus. Please suggest me how to do.
I am 39 years old. Whenever my periods start, I have stomach upset like severe nausea and loose motions. Also hyperacidity. What medicines should I take to prevent this?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Doctor I am not getting my periods since last 2 months only I see a color change for one day I checked betahcg and it was negative I'm feeling tired all the time with back pain I'm 33 yrs old and have no children got married on 2014. Please advise.
Hello doc, meri friend k abhi 3 months ki pregnancy miss hui h.uske 3 months bad jo ultrasound krwna tha usme heartbeat absent thi. Or d and c hui h. D and c abhi 3 august ko hui thi. Uske 3 din bad se uske breast me pain h.means these are not feeling good even touch. N some milky white water in a little amount secreting from these. Doc pls help what to do? Is any tension there?
I'm a 31 years female and my weight is 100 kg trying to conceive for past 5 years but no luck through 6 IUI Cycle. So, before going in for IVF I want to reduce my weight. One of the doctor suggested weight loss surgery but I don't want to have surgery for rapid weight loss. I'm deficient in Vitamin D3 and B12 and occasional low B.P. Recently detected with PCOD/S. Don't have diabetes or hypertension. But no luck with weight loss even after consuming less calories. My Breakfast consists of a bowl of poha or upma or 4 idly or dosa. Lunch mainly consists of 1chapati or please and spicy or chicken (but chicken is occasionally like once a week). Dinner depends upon my mood otherwise I skip it, if I have its same as lunch. We mostly go clubbing 2 to 3 times a week where we have food mainly consists of kebab and Chinese rice or chicken biryani. I do exercise a little for an hour but mainly 2 to 4 a week. Want solutions for weight loss and PCOD/S, so that I can conceive.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby.
How to loose weight from 67 to 60. Also Pls help me regarding my breasts problem, as there is some milky discharge for 5-6 days only, not every month but alternatively. Its since one year. There itching also in d breast during this discharge. What tests could be done for it. Pls let me know.
I am having itching problem in Vagina nd when I made relation with my husband then I felt very pain in my fallopian tubes. I am weak sexually please tell me how can I make strong sexually.
Last year I missed my periods for two months and went to an alopathic doctor. He asked me to have a transvaginal scan and few blood tests. I had a minor PCOD problem and gave me berbesta tabs. I had them for three months and my periods started regularising. After that this year I did not get my periods since january and this time I went to a homeopathic doc and he gave me a dozen of medicines including Ashoka syrup but still I did not get any result. I don't know what to do. I am constantly trying to lose weight and also improved my living habits like stopped junk food, started exercising, eating healthy. What do I do?
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.