Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay L ShahYour feedback matters!
8th month preg. Doctor given me iron injection. Can I take iron now. After injection. Please tell me.
Hi doctor, please suggest a better contraceptive then condom. I am 34 years and my wife 32. We have 2 kids and completed our family. We are using male condom as contraceptive from a long time. Now we want to change it because it is causing decreased frequency of having sex. Another fact is our kids are growing up now and we can't take risk of hiding condoms here and there.
Hello doc. Me and my wife had unprotected sex today in afternoon. I didn't cum we had small sex like for abt 2-3 mins, ejaculation of sperms was not there, and she's abt to b on her periods soon now actually her date was on 4th of this month but it got delayed so is there any chance of her getting pregnant, will it be fine if she take I pill by tomorrow will it prevent pregnancy if any chance r there? Please doctor help us please.
I'm a 22 year old female. I have been irregular on my periods for over 8 months now. And even when they do come very less compared to an year ago. My body starts hurting before the periods begin. I read about this condition on the internet but have not been consulting any gynaecologist yet. I haven't changed my diet in years. Is it natural or it's a problem?
Which medicine should be taken to avoid pregnancy even I don't want to use any sort of other things eg. Condom want to enjoy my sex life please suggest if any.
Hello sir/mam Meri age 21 year hai mujhe periods time se nahi ata aur kabhi kabhi 3 din mai hi ruk jata hai mera weight bhi 35 hai bus please mujhe advice dejiye.
My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.
NUTRIKALP WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC
This question is for gynecologist. Doctor only in summers I noticed that I get itching in my vagina. What should I do?
I am having urine problem and white discharge problem from last four years so it means that I am having diabetes.
If I get spoting before period then it is implantation bleeding or normal periods. N spoting occurs in 1st 3 days after that there is heavy bleeding appears. What's the reason behind this.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"
Dear sir/madam, we are complited 3 yrs of our marriage and we are tring since last 2 yrs for pregence, but till dated we are not getting sucess. Already we are changed more than three doctors for the same. And pur all report come is normal. In last hormonic test some hormons found unbalancein my wife. Please suggest the right way tous what to do further.
I m suffering from PCOD. I take fenugreek powder, cinnamon powder and jeera powder daily. And ayurvedic medicine kuberaksha vati, Aloes Compound daily, and Bhalatkasav ten days before my period date. I don't go have any extra work out. Only the things which I do are household work. I have a very busy schedule. No time for walk also. Kindly tell me the symptoms of how to know my disease is getting cured or not. I have no patience left but I don't have improvement either. please tell me the way without workout.
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.