Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KothariYour feedback matters!
I am having severe throat problem from past few days. And also suffering from cold n cough. Please recommend the treatment for this.
I am 28 year old female. I m suffering from acute sinus problem for last 10 years. I have consulted many good doctors and taken prescribed allopathy medicine for long time. But with no relief or with less temporary relief. 5 year back I have also gone a nasal operation but it did not fully cure my problem. SINCE FEBRUARY 2014 I AM SUFFERING FROM VERY ACUTE PROBLEM. VERY UNBEARABLE STINK BAD SMELL COMES FROM MY NOSE. IT IS TOO MUCH EMBARRASSING. NOW I AM TAKING HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT SINCE MARCH 2014. INITIALLY I FELT SOME RELIEF BUT FOR LAST ONE MONTH MY PROBLEM IS AGAIN AGGRAVATED. NOW I FEEL RARE HEADACHE. BUT FEEL VERY TIRED ALWAYS. VERY BAD STINK SMELL COMES FROM MY NOSE WHICH IS FELT BY PEOPLE EVEN 10 FEET AWAY. PLEASE SUGGEST ME POSSIBLE CURE AND TREATMENT. ALSO SUGGEST ME GOOD DOCTOR. THANK YOU.
I am suffering from cold nose blockage, weather allergy, cough etc from last 13 years and already taken so many medicines in allopathic Homeopathy etc., what shall I do? Please advise.
There is tonsils problem in my throat from from a long back. Whenever I eat or drink spicy or khata it starts paining in my throat. Kindly help me out.
I have heavy snoring problem whole sleeping for past 8 years. I am 36 years old male and body weight is 87kg. My family little worry about this. Can you pls suggest how solve this problem.
I am suffering from throat infection and tonsillitis from many days took medication such as moxiforce CV 625 zerodol-p and now I taking claribid tm 500. Is it good or can you suggest me some other medicines.
I've been problem of palpitation,uneven heart-beating,dizziness,tired of quickly,feeling weak after a li'l work even and unwillingness to work and it's a problem since last 12 years. I consulted 5/6 times with different doctors and done ecg and echo all the time,but result is there is neither problem in heart nor i've BP.And all my blood report is normal .Please Help me. I want to know at least what kind of disease i have.
I am 25 year old male. I have cold and running nose most of the time. As the weather changes, I face the problem. I have taken some generic medicines from nearest doctor but they didn't provide permanent solution. Please suggest me some medications for my problem. Thank you.
I am a male of 19 years old I have a problem of sneezing when I starts sneeze I can not stop it it continues to hours followed by nose flow. Give me a solution to this.
I have redness into my throat aur gala bhi kharab ho jata har 2 ,3 mahine me kya ye tonsillitis ke lakshan hai if yes than is a serious cause for me or not.
I have been suffering from snoring since few years but it has been became very severe since past 2 or 3 months. It has become a problem for me and my family members. Please give valuable advice on this.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.