Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KakarYour feedback matters!
What should I do to keep away smell of eggs from my mouth because I eat 20 eggs a day that makes my mouth smell bad even after brushing the teeth.
Is soda and limbu acts as a good teeth whitener? and is it safe for the teeth which is of artificial cap?
I am 50 year old & have six front teeth in upper jaw. I want to implant permanent teeth. What is the approximate cost ?
Sometimes I do feel blood in my throat when I wakeup in the morning. When I spit, it doesn't show much much reddish. A very light reddish saliva came today and once only. When I spit again nothing comes up in saliva. What could be the reason for it. Pls suggest.
Got my wisdom tooth extracted 5 days back still severe pain till head is there. Doctor says pain should have gone by now. Can it be something serious?
I am 21 years old female. With the blood of the tooth root. Sir please tell me how to solve the problem.
Recently, i've noticed that my lip movement is not proper like other people while speaking. Does that mean that I have an incorrect jaw position? do I need to get braces for myself? i'm 18yrs old.
Hey. Sir/mam I always have a mouth ulcer but it goes after 2 or 3 days but it comes in a month or 2 I guess but it is der and goes. What should I do it does not pain anymore but irritates me more than pain pls advice me for. Is it infection or will cure by any medicine or injection Thank you so much.
I am frequently having mouth ulcer and it lasts for almost 7 days. I use to take becosules tablets for the cure and it takes 7 days to cure. I want to know what is the cause and remedy to cure it fast or any preventive actions.Please tell.
I have a pain in my left side teeth and I am also feeling the pain in my chick and ear and also a neck I also take the medicine from last three days but my pain was continued what can I do?
I have gingevital abscess. Have taken a course of metronidazole and now applying a gel hexidin m forte gel on abscess. The abscess becomes small when I use gel but if I skip 3-4 days it grows again. My dentist suggest using it. But I am worried about its effects on my tooth (abscess affects). It has been a month and I have not felt any pain. Just some tingling. Suggest what to do The abscess is around a tooth which has been filled with silver filling (its edge broke so I needed silver filling as per my dentist)
I have snoring problem. I could not breath while sleeping backside down. I have to sleep front side down, it leads saliva out of mouth. Please help.
I'm a 32years old male working in IT industry 1) facing pain in the center of my back 2) unable to sense sometime odor/smell, suspecting the severity of sinus 3) at times upper/lower/both stomach gets tighter, suspecting gastric issues 4) at times post urine I can sense some pain in the urinal path. Please advice.
I am feeling severe sensitivity in my right side of the mouth, especially in the late night after taking the meal. Kindly advise.
He is a chain smoker. His teeth has become yellowish in colour what to do and what precaution s should he take.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.