Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay HaryaniYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have some rashes on my face I have tried some creams suggested by doctor but they did not work I want to remove them wht should I do.
I am 24 years and I have long hair but from some months my hair getting so rough and I suffer from hairfall please give me some solution.
I am a 24. I have hair problem. I tried couple of the products but no use. Let me know what should I do ?
I have lot of pimples in n my face how can I remove them so that I m look good. Give me details of what I should do to remove them.
Am a 30 years old lady. I have severe hair fall especially my forehead is getting wider. My hair is too weak that I can pluck it without any effort. Can I bring back my hair especially at front. What are the reasons for male pattern baldness? Shall go for hair transplant for this problem.
Hello Dr. My name is Dipak Ghimire. I have hair fall problem since 1 year. How can I reduce my hair fall?
Hlo Dr. now a days I'm having too much off hairfall due to which they have become very thin also they are dry and dull with shine I want to know does biotin tablets or any other supplements are helpful in this situation and also suggest me which shampoo to use and some tips for healthy hair.
Hi, I am 23 year old female my hairs are falling like hell from front blandness are visible please suggested me some thing. Need help.
Hello sir/madam, I am using cosmelite cream since 2.5 year just to get more fairness in my skin, where my skin is fair but I damaged my skin by using this cream. If ill stop using this cream my face will become more darker I dont want to become black. Can you please suggest me how to stop using this cream without loosing my fairness in future?
Any antifungal cream for fungal infection (white mark) in skin. Suggest me any cream for fast treatment.
I am losing my skin glowing. I try many facewash and cream but not work. Please can you tell me what can I do.
I am an 18 year old teen n I have lots of pimples in my face such as small big n tiny pimples. Please do me a favour.
Hello doctor, I hve pimples nd spots at my back nd sometime in face how can I cure it by using medicines or eating some special diet.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.