Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I am 29 yrs old Female. I feel breathlessness after just waking up in the morning. What can be the reason behind it?
I am feeling difficulty in breathing and I take seroflo inhaler for last 10 years. I feel that there will be side effect but not showing it. Now my question is can I be curable these breathing problem because I take 1pill in one day, is it psylogically effect on me of taking or how can I be cured from it. Please help me.
When ever I eat oily food ,I get cough. And throat irritation. After which I get little difficulty in breathing due to cough.
I got cough too much and many tablets I used but no instant effect on my health so please tell me which tablet will be useful for my health my age is now just 17 so please, tell me about it you will be thankful.
I am suffering from suffocation problem, sometimes giddy suddenly heart start pumping, faint for 10 minutes. Kindly suggest whether need any test or consult with any doctor.
Sir./madam I have allergies with dust so I have many problem when dust inside. Water fall down from nose. When this problem start I have breathlessness. So please give me a answer. Thanks.
I am having swollen tonsils problem. I am having trouble in swallowing, drinking and all. Please tell Me What to do.
Iam suffering from regular cough and can not breathe due to cough at night kindly help me with this problem.
My name is Ajay Wadhavane and my age is 21 year old. Before I was cough and for 2 days in the morning I got blood from my cough. This only happens for 2 days in morning, after that everything was fine. Now I don't have cough and everything is alright. So I want to know that what's the reason of that coming blood. Is this happens because I cough so hard. I went to BHMS Dr. for checkup he said me this is normal and all are ok. Please help me with this.
Hello, I am 25 years old. I am a smoker. I am suffering from cough now and what is unusual is my cough contains black dots in it or we can say balgum coz this is that yellow colour cough which normally people get and same is there with me but it contains black dots. Please help.
I am suffering from asthma since childhood. When I was 14 years old 1 doctor suggested to use inhaler. Now I became addicted to inhaler. I wanted a permanent cure of asthma.
My child has been suffering from cough and phlegm since 15 days we are afraid of this kind of symptoms she is 3.5 years old now.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.