Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I have gas problem. For this I got pain in my body and feel weak. I drink water in empty stomach at mrng. I feel vomit sometime.
Sir I m suffering from sugar. I take medicine certain xr500 daily for the last 7years. I m 39 years old. Last night I was not able to breathe properly. Kindly tell me what should I do.
Hello doctors, I want to know is there any nose operation for running nose allergies, because I am fed with having medicines and nasal drop. All day liquid flows from nose to throat. If there is any operation for it then please give your clinic address.
My daughter, she is 10 years old she has bed wetting problem, any medicine in d ayurveda? And also I have Hitus Hernia for last 4 years - 4cms.- any med. Without operation? Thanks.
every time I masturbate I get new pimples 5-6 ,why? And also even after a gap of 4 days .why is it so.
Hello Sir, Greetings! I am Srinivas, from Hyderabad suffering from diabetes since last 9 years and on insulin dosage upto 56 units and also using a homeopathy medicine (Diab Aid) and also some ayurvedic medicines. Till now my sugar levels are not coming down. Please advise me sir or else I will die with this in very early stage. Regards, Srinivas Srinivas. Sitaram@gmail. Com.
I hv problem some type of nose bleeding. It can happen some time. I take medicine from medicine shop. What can I do? Consult wth doc.?
I am suffering from stomatitis from my childhood. I am 21 years old now. I don't smoke & I don't drink. Shape of my teeth is not so good. Usually I get a bite by teeth & it turns to a big ulcer. It stays upto 15-20 days. Also my immune system is not so strong. My blood group is 0+.Also I observed that ulcer occurred when there is no bite. Its may be for vitamin deficiency & I have to go latrine at least for 2 times in the morning because I don't get a clear stool. Now what medicine should I take? If any multivitamin is needed which one will be better for me?
My self Pradip Ojha I have a O ve blood group and my wife is having B-ve blood group. Can you please convey any mis happenings for this instance pre and post pregnancy. Adding to the same is there any effects on the new born?
I am suffering from stammering disease. Is this curable. If yes. please give me some tips. How to overcome from this disease.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.