Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay GargYour feedback matters!
My fasting sugar is 98 and after meal is coming around 175. I am checking the sugar level by gloucestershire me shall I start the medicine.
4 Benefits of being a vegan
Being a vegan is not a fad diet. It's also a personal philosophical and lifestyle choice. A person may choose to become a vegan because of environmental factors, health factors, and other ethical reasons. What differentiates a vegan from a vegetarian is the fact that a vegan not only doesn't eat meat or other animal products but doesn't use any other animal products or by-products whatsoever, such as dairy products, leather, eggs, honey, wool, silk, fur etc.
Good News is that adopting such a lifestyle can be an entry into a world of better health.
Some of the health benefits of being a vegan are:
1) Improved mood - Edible and dietary sources of food from animals are rich in arachidonic acid, and research has concluded a relationship linking mood disturbances with arachidonic acid. It has been also found that restricting the consumption of meat, fish and poultry can lead to mood improvements. Vegetarian diets are not rich in this acid and, thus, they may help in uplifting your general mood.
2) Can reduce chance of diabetes by up to 50% - According to a research by Loma Linda University School of Public Health, a vegan diet can lead to a drastic reduction in the prevalence of diabetes. A vegan diet also helps in the management of diabetes as well as helps to reduce the likelihood of contracting diabetes by 50%.
3) Lower cholesterol - Eating animal fat doesn't have any benefit. Instead, it can have harmful health effects. Thus, it's not surprising that once animal fats are removed from your diet, it can lead to a healthier lifestyle. After studying the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet, researchers in Korea have concluded that body fat and cholesterol tend to lower in vegans than those who follow a non-vegetarian diet.
4)Reduced risk of stroke and obesity - Vegans, in general, have a lower chance of binge eating and choosing to eat food out of emotions; this is because they follow a strict diet. These two factors, which contribute to obesity, are mostly observed in non-vegetarians and very rarely in vegans.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Good evening sir/ma'am, I am kantilal mhaske from aurangabad, I have been suffering from chest pain from 25 day's and I did ECG and eco test from MGM hospital but results are normal but still pain isn't less ,I had taken tablet but no positive response for that further checking what will I do suggest me. I am 35 years unmarried person and Last month I was getting exercise from that time I am realising about pain.
Am 32 years old I have very bad spinal pain I can' t walk far n stand for even 20 mins ta pain starts in spine n down to legs what exactly I need to consult orthopedic even am anemic so please suggest me ?
Hi I am part to. I am suffering from fever for the last few days. Can you please help me about it. Ps I also have low pressure.
I have a heavy voice which cannot be understandable by others when I speak to them in a faster way. I would like make my smooth and clear, in fact I want to make my voice smoother and clear. What should be done about this?
Tell me Wat should I do for Pre mature ejaculation, even I am not drink alcohol a single time. Not use any other injuries thing. Tell me what should I do.
Sir I am 33 years olwhen I take foods like potato, tomato I will get acidity can you suggest me how to control acidity and I need a permanent solution for it please kindly provided me solutions thanking you.
My Father is suffering from diabetes and his diabetes level is 350-400 and he is taking Metofix XL 1000. Is this medicine is good for him or not?
Are you suffering from autism and looking for an effective treatment for the condition? Autism is a complex neurological disorder, which is commonly diagnosed in children within three years of age. It is a result of impaired brain functioning and it expresses itself in the form of disrupted social and communication skills in the patient. This condition affects the development of a child by a great extent.
Autism happens due to several structural and functional changes in the brain. The exact cause of the condition is yet to be determined. Genetic predisposition, metabolic imbalance, intake of certain drugs and the exposure to harmful environmental toxins may lead to autism in children.
Several protocols of homeopathic treatment are undertaken for treating autistic patients. The method to be used depends on the circumstances of the condition. A variety of homeopathic techniques are required for curing a person with autism. They include the following:
- Isopathy is a treatment in which a substance is given to the patient, which cause the illness during homeopathic potency
- Classical homeopathic medicines
- CEASE Protocol
- Homeopathic bowel nasodes, which are considered to be an important part of the recovery process from autism. They help in healing damaged bowels and the symptoms of anxiety and rage.
- Biochemical tissue salts are used in autistic patients who face problems in the assimilation of nutrients because of a compromised gastrointestinal tract.
The methods work effectively, along with conventional medicines and other treatment measures like GAPS diet, osteopathy, biomedical intervention, cranial sacral therapy, chelation, and traditional Chinese medicine.
Homeopathic approach towards the treatment of autism
The homeopathic approach in the treatment of autism is holistic in nature, which aims at treating the genetic tendencies along with strategic management. Firstly, a homeopathic evaluation is undertaken for a child with autism, where all details regarding his family medical history, which may be associated with autism, are assessed. The analysis also considers the impaired functions of a child such as his behavior, communication, speech, tantrums and social skills.
There are around 20 different types of common homeopathic medicines, which are prescribed for the treatment of autism. The exact medicine, its combination, dosage and other support medicines depend on the child’s case history.
The homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of autism are completely natural and safe, devoid of any form of harmful toxin. Hence, no side effect is caused on the body while undertaking homeopathic treatment. Using homeopathic measures for about six months will lead to improvements in a child’s autism symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.