Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 22 years old boy. I still don't have thick beard and moustache. There are some hair in my face here and there. I feel ashamed of this. What shall I do?
From some months I can feel a small pea size thing right next to my bum hole. It automatically increases and after sometime it pops out. It's very uncomfortable and hurts a bit and inches sometime. Please help me out with my problems. I am worried!
I am losing my hair these days. I am just 21 years old. Please let me know should I do anything about it or is it normal.
I am losing hair very quickly. I wash my hair everyday with anti hair fall shampoo, but I found zero fall reduce. Please help what should I do?
I have dandruff problem since one year and tried many dandruff shampoos in market, but now I know its not an permanent solution for that, so kindly give me an proper solution for me. Thanking in advance.
I have acne all the time and can't find a solution for it. I have also consulted a dermatologist who gave me a gel named keralyte but when I stop using it the acne come back. Can you give me a better solution for my acne.
Opting for a hair transplant can be one of the many ways in which you can curb your receding hairline and put an end to baldness. This procedure involves taking hair from areas of the head that have dense hair growth, such as the back of the scalp, and transplanting it to the site where new hair needs to be created.
If you’re a MAN, these points should decide the time for getting a hair transplant surgery:
- You have been losing hair from male pattern baldness( a pattern of hair thinning and hair loss that occurs on the crown area, forming an ‘M’ shape) over years.
- Your hair loss persists despite taking medications to stop it.
- Your hair fall has reached a plateau stage (no growth or loss phase) and has stabilised.
- If you’ve experienced hair loss due to burns, trauma or cosmetic procedures.
If you’re a WOMAN, the right time to opt for a hair transplant procedure is when:
- You have lost hair as a result of burns or trauma.
- Your hair loss has been brought on by cosmetic procedures, like face lifts.
- You have female pattern hair loss.
4 MYTHS associated with hair transplant you shouldn’t believe!
Myth 1: Hair transplant gives you a head full of hair
Fact: This is not the case. Hair transplant only serves to lessen your bald appearance. It is a procedure that works by re-distributing your existing scalp hair in order to advance the front hairline. As a result, you end up looking younger with an appearance of a fuller head of hair.
Myth 2: It can be carried out at any age
Fact: This procedure should be ideally performed when your hairfall has more or less stopped experiencing any change, following a period of activity. Although it’s not easy to define the exact age as to when you would reach the plateau stage, this procedure should be done after 23 years of age.
Myth 3: It does not leave behind any scars
Fact: You can expect minimal scarring in a hair transplant surgery. Of the varied methods employed in hair transplant, it’s the FUE (follicular unit extraction) method that doesn’t leave behind a linear scar, but multiple small dots in the area from where the hair has been taken.They are hardly visible to the naked eye and hence FUE is more popular now-a-days.
Myth 4: It’s a very painful procedure
Fact : Hair transplant is performed under local anaesthesia. The site where follicular units will be harvested is made numb using sedatives and injections of local anaesthetic medicines, so that you don’t feel any pain whatsoever.
From a long period of time I m facing a tripicle problem which is hair fall please tell Mr. how to stop hair fall.
I am 30 years old male. I am having eczema in one of my fingers for 3 years now. How can it be cured.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"