Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aishwarya CandesYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my face is like a girl and too small. I want to make it bigger and flater. Also I do not have beards due to which all make fun of me and I do not want to talk to anyone and I do not want to go anywhere. I am good in studies but bcoz of my face I do not want to do any preparation because All make fun of me wherever I will go so what I will do please tell me.
I've been dealing with Hairfall and baldness so I've been applying Bringadi tailam everyday and washing it off with Patanjali milk protien shampoo everyday day. Does shampooing daily lead to baldness? Please suggest an alternative.
Hi, Sir I have Irregular beard on my face. and the beard is so much thin also. please provide me a solution it is not growing better
I got red patches on my face nd it's itching continuously. please direct me some medication. How much time will it take to be removed totally.
How I can remove the darkness under my eyes please give the solution? And I will not sleep more time it's one of the problem.
Sir I am suffering from pigmentation since 4 years and before this my face is spotless. If I exposed to sun my face will become dark on cheeks where the pigmentation marks. Now I am using sunscreen lotion. About my pigmentation marks I am using tuvarakalepana n curd. Now it became lighter. But I want my face back spotless. Is it possible in ayurveda. Give solution. thanks.
My skin colour is too dull I have already do everything for my skin but no changes. Please tell how can my skin look fair and glowing?
Have you tried one product after another during the dry weather and are still left with dry and itchy skin. Then your skin care product is to be blamed. Creams, lotions and oils all essentially perform the same job of moisturizing your skin. The difference lies in just how they do it. There is a wide range of choices available in the market for all three products with individual variants in ingredients, including types of oils like coconut, lavender, jojoba etc., types of value proposition like 24-hour moisture lock, or intense hydrating care and flavours like rose, strawberry and even chocolate that leave you smelling great.
The main difference between cream and lotion:
The main difference between the two, besides additives, is their oil to liquid ratio. Lotions and creams both contain oils and water. In lotions the proportion of water is more compared to oil. So it is more liquid in nature and easier to spread on the skin. Creams on the other hand are thicker because of their higher oil content. They can typically be lot greasy in nature because of their consistency.
Choosing between the two:
Lotions and creams will both do the trick, but it will depend on what you need and when you use it. Give a good thought to your skin. Is it always dry or only during certain times of the year? If you skin dries easily and you can see a white line if you scratch the skin with your nail, you'll need a cream that absorbs more slowly and the benefits stay longer. Applying cream then creates a layer of oil that locks the moisture in your skin. The water does not evaporate, and your skin stays hydrated. Lotions are easy to spread on skin. If your skin is already soft and supple and you simply need a layer to keep the dryness at bay, a lotion is a good choice for you.
Use both lotion and cream:
Morning, before bed, after baths or repeatedly throughout the day? The time you plan on using a moisturizing product will play an important part in determining which type you choose. Creams are great to use right after a bath when the skin is soft after absorbing moisture. The cream then creates a protective layer of oil which allows the skin to stay hydrated for longer. Creams are also great to use during bed time when you don't have to worry about getting an oily look on your face or body. Lotions are best if you need to reapply during the day after, say, you wash your hands and face and need to dab on some quick moisturizer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi am 18 years old n am loosing my hair day by day. I lost 50% oif my hair with in 3months what is the reason to lose that much hair within short period of tym.
I am 24 years female. Since 4 months I have bilateral dryness and patches in between area of eyelid to eyebrow. I am taking ecziderma & flutocotison but not yet get relief and it occurs again and again. Last 3 days I hv eyesty on right eye. Please help me. What should I do now?
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.