Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
I am observing patches with no hair on my head and chest too. Please do help me for this and suggest some medicine for the same ?
My brother aged of 9 years his palms were very rough. Due to heat in body, these cracks on his two palm wouldn't able to do anything else. He couldn't able to eat with is hand. Its very painful to him. He is using Safi medicine and applying boroline. please can you give any more suggestion regarding this.
I am 25 years old female, I got dark circles and black spots. And also dark patches on my neck. Please advice.
I am 46 years old lady. I am suffering from skin herpes. I am taking treatment from doctor. Once after treatment of a week I was relieved from pain and blisters on skin also. But now after two weeks I am experiencing the same. Does it reauccurs? please suggest.
Actually I hv a serious pimples problem. Nd I am very down with this. This is from some last past years. What should I do?
Hi My age 21 I have hair loss and pcod Can I use castor oil for reducing hair fall castor oil and coconut oil mixing in the ratio 2 times of castor oil than coconut oil. Is there any side effects of applying castor oil to hair. Mine is oily skin.
I have got pimples on my face. It feels me bad. Sometimes it became too big and feels pain. What should I do for this problem?
Sir, I am in jorhat (assam) now since last 2 months. I am facing a problem of heavy hair fall. Earlier I was in Coimbatore and this problem was not there. My native place is in Jaipur. I have started using clinic plus shampoo also but the problem is still there. There is dandruff also in my head, for this I am using ketoconazole shampoo as advanced by a doctor. Sir please suggest me the solution of the problem of my hair fall. Thanks Mukesh.
I am 25 year female and I have dark pigmentation around upper lips and under eyes and sun spots on my face can I use baking soda with honey or baking soda ki coconut oil to remove all dis and have clear skin or something else and I have dry skin.
I lack facial hair and beard and im 23 years old and still no signs of facial growth. What should I do?
My face tone is becoming black day by day so what type of cream should I use in order to glow up my face.
hello I am 24 years old and suffering from major baldness I think this is in genes coz my father had also but as compare to my father had more hair in head at the 24 please suggest me.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.