Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Agrawal Vinod AnandYour feedback matters!
I have pain and swelling in my ankles since one year, I am a house wife and I only do house work and I have to walk alot as I am the only women in my home. Problem in both ankles even in summers. I can't even walk now days properly.
Hi sir/ mam. I am 43 years and suffering with knee pain, doctor advised some pain killer and refer for physiotherapy. Can I go for walk in the morning, and what precautions should I take till the quadriceps strengthen?
My age is 32. I am suffering from my back pain problem from last 3 years. X-report is also normal. Took vitamin B12injections for a month on alternative days. Still the pain is same. Is there any treatment for this in Ayurveda?
I have very pain in my left leg knee from two days. I can't even bend also. What is the problem to me and what should I do.
I am suffering from tibia fracture surgery. 1st it was operated on 1st Jan 2016 but the plate was broken on the month of may 2016, so it was again operated on 26th may 2016. Till now I am not so well to move any where. When I will get cure ? What type of medicine should I take ?any exercise ?please give your suggestion.
Hi sir what is musculature? What medicine is gaining to improve fractured tissue? And weak musculature. Please advise. What is proper treatments as per you. After operation my Dr. advise that no need of any medicine only take fresh food fresh fruit. And vitamins foods.
The knee is one of the largest and most important joints of our body. It is also susceptible to wear and tear as well as injuries. Knee pain can occur due to a variety of reasons starting from conditions like arthritis problem and osteoporosis as well as injuries that can affect the ligaments, the joint, the menisci and femur. These are the various parts of the knees, which can suffer from degeneration or even injuries. The best way to combat chronic knee pain is through rest, ice compress and with the help of pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication.
While rest and ice compress for chronic knee pain and pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication are the best ways to combat knee pain, orthopaedics also recommend the use of various strengthening exercises which can alleviate knee pain. Here are a few of the best ones!
- The Towel Hook: Lie down flat on your back and raise one leg, Hook a towel under the foot and press it against the towel as you pull both ends downwards, creating slight pressure. This can be done for a few seconds at a time. Remember to do this at least ten times for each foot and increase gradually. This exercise helps in strengthening your entire leg from the calf to the knee and even the thighs so that the pain subsides.
- Towel Roll: In towel roll exercise, after pushing knee, should do dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds.. Hamstring exercises are also given by placing roll towel under your feet, push down, dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds Adductor exercises are also given by placing small ball between your legs just above the knee joint, press and hold for 20seconds.
- Swing: For this exercise, you will need to sit down on a chair. Now take one leg and swing it up until it is in line with your hip. Hold it out like this before you slowly bring it down again. Do this at least twenty to thirty times for each leg and gradually increase the frequency and the number of seconds for which you hold the knee. This will also help in pain management.
- Knee Marches: You can also do knee marches by sitting down on a chair. You will need to march each knee up and down at least twenty to thirty times. You will need to do this for a few minutes every day and you can easily do it twice a day even when you are at work, sitting in front of a desk. You must ensure that your posture is straight and upright for this exercise.
If you wish to discuss about any specific joint or bone problem, you can consult a specilized orthopedist and ask a free question.
Sir I am a regular badminton player now days I am suffering from tennis elbow please sugest me to relax pain.
What is the best treatment for sciatica nerve pain people. Right hip (gluteus maximus muscle) aching so much couldn't sleep. every time I have to apply move and sleep.
Hello doctor, I am 45 years old male, I am suffering from arm pain, neck pain, shoulder freeze and short breath, please advice what I shall do?
My mom is suffering with bone pains all over body. She underwent hysterectomy in 2012. Please suggest some remedies to relieve from pain.
I'm a 52 year old housewife, I think I have sciatica pain on my left leg. How can I know for sure. What treatment should I follow? I'm 76 kilos and my height is 5" 4.
Dear sir, I was married 11 months back. Due to job we are in separate locations, but every weekend will meet and participate in sex, and planning for children, 2 months back I refer in Google getting fast pregnancy have to participate sex in 14th day of period cycle. Last 2 months I had met with my wife in 14th day only, but till there was no results. My wife mensuration cycle is 30 days. Now what will suggest to us? Please share.
My mother is 52 years and it's been a month that she has been suffering from pain in ring finger of her right hand she mistakenly carried some weight just on that very finger which now is leading to a lot of pain Please advise.
New alternative to knee replacement
Osteoarthritis (oa) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in india. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (tkr) surgery is a common solution for oa knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee oa often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, tkr leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in usa have come up with the bionicare knee system which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.