Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Agarwal
Submit a review for Dr. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Is viagra safe? My erection last for 15 min May be I dont get aroused easily I dint get proper erection last time I had sex. I have gained weight, not into proper exercise nowadays What should I do?
Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 65kg height 5.10 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my Q: Sir my age is 30 years old, weight is 90kg height 5.4 I'm unmarried due to over masturbation my sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate. Sperm become low its 20 million motility also low I'm getting back pain and knee pain and joint pain hands and legs nails, also paining I have taken ultrasound scrotum and hormones test it showing normal I have vitamin d deficiency I have taken medicines in my hand and legs are tingling if I sit means its become heavy I'm getting premature ejaculation & Erectile dysfunction & small penis my body also weak if I masturbate.
I am 23 years old from some days suffering from erectile dysfunction is their any natural way for this problem? I use to do masturbate from 5 years I heard about walnut and honey but its warm and I can take in summers? Please reply me fast any permanent method I want.
I have some sexual prob sir/mam, my wife wish that I should lick hur pussy before intercourse, n I want to do but there is a very bad smell in her pussy, now wht should I do in this help us.
I got married in the year Dec 2014, recently I got job, but I don't want child earlier. I'm using nirodhs. Is it healthier for us both? Why I'm asking is they are afraid about to use this at home (wife's side parents. So which is better way?
Good Morning Sir, It's the problem of one of our RELATIVE. We did a marriage recently to him. He has a Sexual problem. He cannot participate with his wife as freely in "COHABITATION" because of he has been suffering with Testicle problems and he has a BALL LIKE STRUCTURES (Gaddalu) on whole part of testicles. It appears like a balls from inner side of testicles. He disclosed to his wife that he had an habit of "HAND PUMPING" from many years. And he says that he cannot do any work and he cannot lift any weight. Kindly reply me Doctor.
Two months ago I visited a call girl in a massage parlour. Though I had a protected sex, being idiotic, I gave her oral. From that very night I had been feeling cough. Then I got sore throats. It's been two months but not cured yet in spite of having paracetamol and antibiotics purchased from local pharmacy. I checked that I have got white spots in my swollen throat. Have I got gonorrhoea? Is it curable? Please help.
I had sex on sunday then will it still Live in me for when egg get released on friday and I will not have it on friday.
I am 21 year old male. Tell me name of any zinc supplement that is available in all market. I want to consume it because it lost due to masturbation.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!