Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aftab Ahmed AnsariYour feedback matters!
Recently, I've been undergoing anal fissure treatment. Also, there a anal clear sometimes Yellow watery discharge. But since two days, I've got these dry itchy soft bumps on my upper inner thighs area (area beside scrotum). It started on left thigh and spread to right thigh due to walking I guess that day. It has become difficult to walk. Right now, I'm applying diaper rash cream. I can't properly identify such bumps. Are these anyhow linked to my anal problem (like hpv genital warts)? Please help, I'm really worried.
What is the treatment for prostrate. Remedial steps to prevent prostrate. Food habits to be adopted. Medicine for prostrate.
Sir I am suffering from anal fissure for last 5 years Previously blood comes but now blood is not coming but there is pain inside. What should I do please suggest.
I'm suffering from kidney stone and the pain is unbearable. I have taken several medicines but it didn't help me much, Doctors prefer me to have lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water still i'm facing the same problem. Is there any helpful medicine from people suffering from kidney stone?
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
I am 21 years old female and I have UTI with disc prolapse and now I have swelling in the l3 and l4 and doctor says that it is because of heavy weight so how can I reduce my weigh?
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.