Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 18 years old. I started gym for 2 months now my hand is now paining like it's broken. I used pain relief but didn't get any result. Whats should I do now?
I am overweight, my diet is not to much. Even I escape lunch if not feeling hurry. What should I do to reduce weight? Also I use to have knee pain. So can't do lots of exercise.
Doctor my mother she is getting knee joint pains when she will do walk in morning and she can't sit down freely also. Can you please tell me how she can be relieved from this knee joint pains.
Respected sir I have body pain, stomach issues and sometime I having backpain and I want better and good suggestion and treatment so please suggest me Thank you sir.
I am 61 yrs old (retired govt. Officer). I am unable to stand/ walk freely due to blockage of vein in my pelvic vertebra. Kindly advice me.
I am 23 year old guy weighing 92 kgs. Two months ago, I started doing physical exercises in order to reduce my weight. I used to run a lot so that I can reduce my weight & built up my stamina. But after few days, my right toe started paining a lot. After getting up in the morning, it pains a lot & after taking a walk for few minutes, it reduces but still the pain is there in my toe. I want to run like I used to do before. Is there any solution like medicine/cream/gel to get rid of my toe pain problem?
My Left hand from elbow to wrist also fingers are very painful. At night I am unable to sleep. At night my hands are become very painful. Please doctor help me.
What is the main cause of joint arthritis in leg. This disease is becoming very Common in many state. What is method to method to reduce this disease.
I am 31 year old. I am having knee pain in both leg. When I sit on ground its very difficult to getup soon.
I am 58 yrs and I get pain on my lower part of the right leg on the calf and shin bone muscle. Which radiates down up to the ankles while walking. The pain subsides after resting for 3-5 minutes.
Hi I am 41 yrs old. I am suffering from low back pain since last two months please suggest me what should I do.
What causes pain in my lower back is it because of masturbation? I masturbate daily. If yes how can I prevent this pain?
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.