Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S. H. AdvaniYour feedback matters!
My nipples are paining from last 2days very badly. My boyfriend bit it and pulled it. Its was my first experience. Now its paining. I can't even wear my dress. When I move it pains. What should I do to reduce this pain? Please suggest.
I hv very severe pain in my breast bt there is no cyst (ghat), Dr. Recommended me codesoft capsules for 1 month, my treatment is going on bt still I hv pain. Wht to do then? Plzz suggest me any solution for this.
Dear madam, I am suffering from stomach ache since so many years, earlier it was occasional once in 3 to 4 months, then recently it became continuous, till I had a pain killer. In 2014 in scanning they mentioned the issue is" prostate size is increased. Last year in another scan they said that" Mild fatty infiltration of liver, small para umbilical hernia 2.8cm contains part of bowel loop" Last month I had one more scan which says that" Grade 1 fatty liver, umbilical hernia detect size 24mm with herniation of omentum" As per the above reports, the size of the hernia decreased, but pain increased a lot. Is surgery is only solution to it? What problems I have to face due to fatty liver, how to overcome? Please advice!
I feel pain in left side of groin area often in mornings and while having a walk. I only get relieved after resting for sometime. I consulted a urology doctor, treatment did not work. My prostate is normal. I want to know whether it is a neurological, orthopedic, or related to urology. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
How can we reduce the tumours ? Konsi technique se hum apni body me unseen tumours ka pata lga skte h? I have many small tumours around the throat and by right side of chest? They are lil bit growing and sometimes paining is it harmful for me or need nt to worry can I survive within this whole life m scared nd dnt want to go to dctr pls help me out here and make me feel better soon.
I am 50 years old. I am suffering from prostate gland since one year. I have not taken any medicine for that. Now I am having problem of peeing. It comes out very slowly & takes more time to finish. Please advice me.
Am I possibly pregnant I had a depo shot and and two weeks later I had sex and I didn't get my period I took two pregnancy test both came out negative and I don't think they're right my body feels different I get heat flashes in my nipples, I got my period and I had cramps for three days but they were coming and fading away on the third day and I had a blood clot that had white in it so I don't know my boobs are also tender.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a hematologist.