Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Advait PatilYour feedback matters!
Good morning am 78 years and my sugar level fasting 120 and post prandial 147. I am now taking daily amla juice with turmeric powder on empty stomach. Can I take additionally fenugreek powder or else what would you recommend please.
I have a regular tonsil problem .Jab mai pani ma bigta hu ya late karke bath kiya toh tonsil bara ho jata ha.Please tell.
Hello I am 30 year women and I suffer red vertigo problem last 3 year doctor have done many test but not actual problem found now I ate signoflam or stemetil but no relief for giddiness what will I do?
Myself I am suffering chest burn in every time I tested ecg, tmt, and echo testing and also did blood testing but all are normal only, I consulted so many doctors they are telling that it's gastric problem, can you tell me how to come out this problem.
What is the permanent cure for lipoma my son and I have doveloped it at chandigarh posting. This could be from the pesticide used in the vegitables / fruits or because of the ground water usage.
I am 41 year old working in IT company. My shoulder and neck is paining after sitting in front of computer after a day long.
Sir my question is a different type. Sir, when I hug and kiss my girlfriend at this moment sometimes my penis is straight. Is this true or wrong. And why. Please reply me sir.
My mother is suffering from hernia. A lot a care is taken. Please tell something useful that can cure her problem a bit till she gets it operated.
How to get straight pennis? My pennis look curved and bent please suggest me to get straight pennis tips Thank you.
I am 28 and I have too much of gastric problems, loss in appetite and digestion problem, I usually drink almost everyday and smoke too.
I am diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. My head involuntarily turns to left. I have had two rounds of botox of 200 units on 6th Feb'16 and another 250 units recently on 17th May' 16 from a reputed movement disorder expert in Mumbai. My agony is that I have had no relief. My neck still remains on left. What should be my further line of action?
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.