Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya PardasanyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am doing gym for 2 years I had never any problem but on tuesday I feel some pain in my shoulder after doing my workout on Monday. My pain increases when I lift my hand up. Is there any muscle stretch or tearing of any tissue in shoulder. So what should I do?(i feel such a pain 5 days earlier then I took some tablets from chemist on his advice and I relief from that but now it started again)
Hi I have de quervian's tenosynovitis on my right hand. It's fine the whole day but it hurts in the night if I don't put on the wrist splint. Is this how it will have to be for the whole life? I have gone to a foctor who gave me some pain killers for a week and suggested complete rest of the hand for a week or so. That is not an option for me. Is there a way out of this other than a surgery?
My name is kumaribala, I am suffering from backpain for last 2months, please give me some good prescription name.
My grandpa got accident one month ago, the wrist was broken, doctor plastered it but it was not set. He looted lots of money. X ray says the bone is misplaced. The hand pains a lot. Can she use painkillers. What can be done to set the bone of wrist ,one month has already past away. At night the pain increases, she feels like fainting and is weak. Is it good to plaster once again or break the bone and plaster it. We r desperate please diagnose her.
I am having pain in both of my feet and heels especially if I stand. I feel stiffness in my legs and my feet and pain in joint of my palm too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months. I have back pain too. I am prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help me.
I have pain in my hand and feet Please give me an answer and help me I have related with a poor family.
I am 24 years old, I fell from bike and knee got hurt, I am using cipladine ointment from 3 days ,still my knee hasn't recover ,daily pus coming out from knee ,what medicines I need to be use to get recover, please help me out?
My female friend is suffering from back pain. While she suffers with it her backbone's colour turns dark. And also she feels vomiting and dizziness, whenever she suffers with this pain. Her age is 20 and weight is 5 feet tall and weight is 35.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"