Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya KapilYour feedback matters!
Hello! I am Naveenkumar Madeswaran. I am 22. 6 days ago, I had undergone lasik surgery for both eyes. My vision is better after lasik surgery but my problem is my vision is blurry. For one eye I can see distant objects clearly and near object is blurry and for other eye near objects are clear but farther objects are blurry. As a results, I am feeling my total vision is blurry. I booked an appointment with my doctor but he is out of town. He ll be back next week. But I can not handel this. Is there any restriction in work after lasik surgery like should not use mobiles and laptops. How to overcome this blurry vision?
I have a problem in my right eye since last 1 month. Tears coming out of it regularly. What should I do?
My eyes sight not well. There are many problem in our eyes my eyes not good. Why I can proper good my eyes.
I haven't been able to sleep for past 2 days. I have a eye pain. I try many home remedies but am unable to sleep in night peacefully.
Respected sir My fiancee has been wearing a glasses for many years she can't see properly without glasses sir please suggest us what should be done to remove her glasses except lance Regards MANISH.
I have red eyes some last four and five days and I am vry scad for my eyes and very sad so please tell me what I do for eyes please give me a suggestion soon.
I have itching in my eyes what should I do I am taking medicine but it's temporary can you suggest me permanent solution?
My father have red eyes for over 10 days and it become more red during night and pains so what should I do Age- 41.
My left eye are so redis all time and in day time it looks very red. What csn do doctor? Is it curable?
I have very much red eyes after bath there is any problems with this, and this red eyes stay for about 2hrs.
I am 18 year old and I am suffering from eye problem mostly on night in my eyes pain fells and it look like as any sand particles in my eyes and few minutes later water is comes from my eyes and my eyes becomes red. Sir please suggest solution.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I am 38 years ,getting speedy stain and eyes, body is not flexible, mind sharpness is falling, please help.
I have a problem in my eye. I am suffering from short sightedness. When I ride bikes water comes out of my eye. What can I do to stop it.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath