Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aditya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AdityaYour feedback matters!
Winter is a period of cloudy skies and cold, damp, heavy atmosphere. This is vata- kapha dominant season. Hence a vata- kapha pacifying measures or lifestyle should be followed to remove dryness and to maintain good health:
• Plenty of herbal teas and warm spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, black pepper should be consumed in foods and drink.
• Herbs like turmeric and pippali are very good during winter as they fight against infections and strengthen the immune system.
• Avoid faulty food combinations such as fruit
Meri wife ka pregnancy 10 din miss Ho gaya Aur Maine test kiya to negative aaya so Mujhe pta karna chahiye aur Mai period miss hone k baad sex karu to pregnancy k chance ban sakta hai kya .pls tell me.
My wife had 3 months pregnant now. We have to go our home town coming October. My question is shall we can travel within 3 months. Is it possible. Pls assist me. Everyone saying that first three months don't go with travel.
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
I was sexually active about 3 weeks ago but my partner did not ejaculate in me. I was stressing that I would be pregnant. I missed my period which was supposed to start in the end of march on the 26/27th so I took an early pregnancy test 3 days later. It was negative. I wasn't satisfied enough so I took another early pregnancy test yesterday. It was also negative. I have slight abdominal pains and breast pains. My periods are regular. And I have not gotten my period yet. Could I be pregnant, and if not why did I not get my period. PS: his penis didn't enter me without a condom but he ejaculated near my vagina and I went for a fibroadenoma surgery in the beginning of March.
I had unprotected sex and immediately in around 30 mins or so I had a pill I was supposed to get m periods on 29 of Aug but I didn't get it yet what should I do?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant coz my periods always comes regular at proper gap of 25-26 days. But this month my period comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual. I so scared coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. Than on 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with PREGANEWS it comes negative. But the problem is i'll continuously feeling tired from 1 week, having headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, and increased gas problem. I'm very much scared by all dis. Some Dr. On Lybrate earlier answered me that i'm not pregnant but please give me the answer if i'm not pregnant than why this is all i'll continuously feel. Plzzz help me as soon as possible i'm in big problem. Suggest me please what I have to do please i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please suggest me
Pcod means what, I am not understand it. I don't do any work quickly, being lazyness from previous 4 years.
Hi I am a 26 year old women I been married for 20 months now but have problems in conceiving and obesity my lower half is swollen like my thighs after sex I do have a itchy feeling please recommend me. Plus my husband has psoriasis please help?
I am sure many of us have heard to have good amount of calcium, iron, protein to make our bones strong, to improve haemoglobin, immunity for healthy and fit body. Hidden benefits of ragi:
1. Weight loss:
It helps to reduce the appetite. It has a higher rate of fibre compared to other cereals.
2. Rich in calcium:
Calcium is important to prevent osteoporosis in long run specially in post menopausal females and old age people.
3. Rich in iron:
A person suffering from anaemia or low haemoglobin should consume ragi. Also take vitamin c rich food like amla. Citrous foods like lemon, oranges etc to increase iron absorption in body.
4. Reduce cholesterol:
It contains amino acids that hinders the formation of fat in liver and provides overall reduction of body cholesterol.
How to use:
Take 3 tablespoons of ragi flour and add to your wheat flour to make rotis
Porridge for kids
Whom to avoid:
A person suffering from kidney stone and urinary calculi
My wife is 26 years old. We have completed two years of marriage but we have no child. My wife is suffering from pcos. We want to know about homeopathic medicine for conceive. Please suggest us.
Dieting vs Fad Dieting: How can you spot the Fad?
When it comes to health foods, the craze these days are the low-fat foods or the diet foods - This craze is more of a fad. A fad that unfortunately, most of us are following. However, it is important that we understand that if the goal is to lose weight or stay fit - 'fat-free' isn't a magic wand! The health food market is full of a variety of restricted fat versions of foods. There is a variety of 'fat-free', 'low-fat', 'light' and 'reduced-fat' products available.
Let's understand what these terms actually mean.
- 'Fat-free' foods have less than 0.5 grams of fat per serving.
- 'Low-fat' foods have 3 grams of fat or less per serving.
- 'Reduced-fat' foods have at least 25% less fat than regular versions of those foods.
- 'Light' foods have either 1/3 fewer calories or 50% less fat.
The real issue with the 'actual' fat-free foods is that they are tasteless. To make up for that, food industries pour ingredients which enhance the flavor - especially sugar, refined flour, thickeners, salt and other additives. That actually adds calories, chemicals, and stabilizers which make the food ironically much less healthy than its 'with fat' version!
If the foods are not very appealing, they are less satisfying. However, if it comes as a healthy version, you can eat it guilt free and maybe eat a lot more of it.
The right thought is to think good fat, not fat-free! Follow these rules for the right fat intake.
- When it comes to health, the type of fat you eat is more important than the amount of fat you eat. It is recommended to keep the amount of fat in your diet down to about 30% of the total calorie intake.
- Don't include saturated fats, which are found in animal products (beef, pork, butter, and other full-fat dairy products), or artificial trans fats, found in partially hydrogenated oils, Dalda or vanaspati.
- Choose lean cuts of meat and fish, and low-fat dairy products, and eliminate trans fats from your diet as much as possible.
- Chose pure ghee, nuts, dairy, fatty fish, fruits like avocado or jackfruit in your diet.
- Avoid packeted, convenience and processed foods.
Tips for buying fat free foods
You do not have to completely miss total miss the fat-free foods, but pick them with the right knowledge! Here are the guidelines for the same:
- Read the food labels: Before buying a fat-free food, make sure the product isn't loaded with sugar or additives, and that it's actually lower in calories than the regular version. Also, check the serving size.
- Watch your servings: Sometimes it's better to eat one serving of more satisfying whole-fat food and avoid the extra calories and sugar in the low-fat version. So, having a few pieces of regular fried chips is way better than indulging in a bag full of the so-called baked chips.
- Eat more vegetables, fruits, legumes, and whole grains: These give you nutrients and fiber to keep you feeling full for longer, and they typically have fewer calories. They're also naturally low in fat. Eg: A baked potato is a better choice than 'baked' potato chips. The whole potato has more nutrients, more fiber, and fewer calories. Wheat cracks or daliya, vegetables, and fruit also have soluble fiber, which helps the body lower blood cholesterol. Your diet should have variety and be based on whole foods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi, I am 2.6 years married and trying to conceive but some how not successful. Last year in May 2016 I had a partial miscarriage due to which I had to go for abortion as per doctors suggestions. Can you help me out.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I had sex on 22 to 25 day of my cycle and too mycrogynom from that day till now, I have missed my periods does it mean am pregnant.
I had cyst in my both ovaries due to which my periods were irregular. I had taken medicines for the same. But after few months I started facing irregular periods again. I want to know whether homeopathy has solution for this problem. If yes, please suggest me homeopathic medicine to cure this problem.
Now I have sex with my wife and she want to check weather she is pregnant or not will tomorrow or after tomorrow pregnancy kit will work or not.
My cousin is diagnosed with chemical imbalance in neurotransmitter from two months. Doctor has advised her medicine risperdal 1mg. After 10days she was fine. Her response was good by taking this medicine at night. Now almost one and half month she is taking and She is getting better day by day. She is 18 Year old. She is studying, watching TV, going for walk and going for dance as well but her energy is low as it was before. Kindly suggest what we HV to do to bring that energy level.
I had sex with my hus three days before. I. Feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding so much. It has a radish brown colour. Im I pregnant. I ate papaya yesterday. Why itz bleedings?
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.