Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AdityaYour feedback matters!
Hi, i am 21 years old. i am not having my periods from 5 months but m not pregnant. Two years ago I had overian cysts. But medicine lene ke bad thik ho gya tha. Fir thode dino bad se periods irregular ho gya. Aur ish bar 5 months se nahi hua hai. What shall I do now?
Hello doctor, i'm pregnant women. 2nd month. My doctor suggest me to use progesterone tablet. I use everyday night. Please advice for the same
Hi, I am in age of 27 and I have side pain in only lump of my breast when I am pressing it .Is it normal or should I consult it with doctor.
Hello Doctor's Please help I had sex with my girlfriend during her period's I used condom for safety. Bt the blood leak and after the blood is in my whole stomach and thighs legs. Is am I infected with std. Sexual transmitted disease. please help what should I do. Am I infected with std. Bcoz I use condom bt still the blood lekin in my whole stomach and legs. Am I infected.
Hi my age is 29 years. I have aborted in 2013 july in the 5th month for first pregnancy. Doctor told to wait for 6 months for next baby. We waited for 6 months, and we are planning for a baby but, we are not successful. We waited for an year. Till now we are not successful. From sep 2014 to till now I am in treatment of infertility. Last dec2014, it was confirmed, and it is weakly positive, and again aborted with in ten days. Doctor prescribed fertyle 50 mg, duposton hormone tablets and dexona 0.5 mg and every month on 12th day of my period one pubergen 5000 injection was given. I am using these medicines for the last 6 months, but we are not successful in getting baby. I want to know that these medicines are good or not .Now my question is whether we will continue the same doctor or change the doctor . Please provide your suggestions. It is helpful for me.
My wife has pain in both the heels at one particular point. More so when she has to stand for extended period at a stretch. The pain is there everyday. What might be the reason and what should she do?
I am taking taking olkem20h tablet for no since from 2014 n my by recently recorded is 130/80 I want to ask is it compulsory now also to take tablet or I can leave?
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.