Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi SinghiYour feedback matters!
I am just 16 and me partner too.We tried couple of times but failed to penetrate.Last time it was partially inserted and she started bleeding. Its very discouraging.
I gained weight on pregnancy and cesarean, now my last child is 5 years old But still I do not loose weight. I am 4.10 feet weight 57 kg. I take Sarpagandha Vati once in the morning for BP. I do not feel hungry frequently I take food after a gap of 4 hours and can not even eat more than a half plate however yet I'm gaining weight inspite of doing alternate days workout for half hour and wow Green Coffee beans yet not effective I even tried No fat capsules .I sometimes feels heavy and tired. thyroid TSH 0.6 taking Kelp when it was 5.11 previously. Please help me what is the problem of gaining weight in spite of not over eating nor large quantity. And why is so hard to burn my fats.
What to eat and what not to eat is a highly confusing dilemma. We want good taste, we wish to stay fit and we desire to have the never say 'no' attitude! But is our diet good enough to support all of it? Well, the true Indian diet surely is!
Make your daily diet, a healthier one by adding some must haves to it.
The Classical Indian diet for good health!
- Black Beans: You ought to begin with that! Though, all sorts of beans are a booster dose for your health, none works better than black beans to boost the mind. Boost your brain power and stay active inside out, all day long! Anthocyanins and antioxidants, which are found in plenty in the black beans, are known to improve brain function.
- Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C which improve immunity and helps in improving skin texture and overall health.
- Carrots: Sure that calls for being included in the list. Carotenoids are the fat soluble compounds that most orange, red as well as yellow fruits and veggies are spiked with. These compounds have been found to be associated with the reduction of a number of cancerous and timorous cases. They are also known to reduce the severity as well as the risk of conditions which are inflammatory, such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.
- Spinach: The greens have never let us down and surely, spinach tops the list. Spinach has folate and plant based Omega-3 in plenty. These help reduce the risk and chances of stroke, heart disease and osteoporosis. Sexual issues related to age are a common problem due to decreased flow of blood to the nether regions. Folate also helps in increasing blood flow to the same, decreasing the risk.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes top the list to good health due to a major reason. Only 2 things that you need to know are - one, the redder the tomato, the better it is. This is because of being richer in lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant. Second, the tomatoes which have been processed are absolutely as good as the freshly picked ones due to the ease of absorbance of lycopene by the human body. Various conducted studies have shown that a lycopene rich diet decreases the risk of prostate, skin, bladder, lung and stomach cancers. It also reduces the chances of a coronary artery disease.
Bounce away to good health, the Indian way!
I have sex day before yesterday during intercourse condom stuck half inside and half outside in me then now confused am I become preg or not?
I am having a sudden delay in my periods. Earlier I used to have my periods 5 days or a week earlier from my last month date. This time my date was 3rd march. And its been 14 days from my date but still I didn't have my periods. I am very worried about it. First time it happened like this. Please help me. I start crying when I think about it. Please help me.
I have pcos and have been trying to conceive for 3 years. This month my periods are delayed by 10 days, my breasts are tender and currently I have notice dry vagina. Am I pregnant?
What are the cost for abortion? Is it mandatory that I require someone to be present? Can I do it alone? I'm 20 years old by now. And I want this to do alone? Please help.
Sir my brother is suffering from urticaria for past two days he is 9 years old can you sugest us some medicine will this disease cause any serious health problem.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
Me and my wife is 43,42 years old living a happy and healthy sex life, but incidentally due to failure contraceptive she conceived, but non growth of fetus in 8 weeks she has to undergo abortion, we have two females of 20,15 years. now problem is that she wants tubectomy immediately, but doctors tell us to do that after 6-8/weeks of abortion, yesterday we did intercourse using condom, but she is afraid some cum leaks in her vagina and she can get pregnant again, but I am sure no burst of condom, all cum in condom but how can I tell her, my life at presently in a very sad condition, what should I do to assure her that we do not need any baby in future and after a perfect time we will undergo tubectomy or vasectomy. Please guide.
I am having a lot of pain during my periods, and I vomit also. I can not even go anywhere on my 1 st day, how can I help it.
I am 28 years old, from last months I found a kind of lump in under arm area. Sometime I feel pain in this area. I am scared, is it breast cancer.
Doctor my gynecology gave me siphene 50 mg tablets for 5 days I have to take 2nd day to 7th day now my question is how much months I have to take she told 6 months. In 6 months after I will conceive or before please clarify And when we have to do intercourse I have regular cycle now 29 to 32 days.
I had unprotected sex month ago. And I did not still get my period this month. My period date is was before 3 days back. What are the signs of getting pregnant? Am I going to be pregnant? How can I avoid pregnancy?
My wife's pregnency is 26 weeks.We had a scan 4 weeks ago at 22 weeks. In which Dr. Found , high resistance flow in left uterine artiery . Is this dangerous for baby or normal thing. Kindly suggest me . I m so worry.
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.