Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aditi Pophale
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi PophaleYour feedback matters!
What are the things which a girl should keep in mind when she have sex for the first time? What is the safe time to have sex to avoid pregnancy without using any barrier?
Hi, I am 8 days late from my period and took 2 pregnancy test both negative. Had light period last month as well but was on time. Did hsg last month so no clue what to do.
I have a low AMH count of 0.4. All other blood tests are normal. We have not consciously tried to conceive but referred to a going for normal consultation. Even without trying any medication we have been advised to start IVF treatment immediately. I need to understand if that is really the only way or can we take medication and still try naturally. My age is 32.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.