Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Aditi Kapadia

Gynaecologist, Mumbai

Dr. Aditi Kapadia Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Aditi Kapadia
Dr. Aditi Kapadia is a trusted Gynaecologist in Malad West, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Kapadias Maternity And General Hospital in Malad West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Aditi Kapadia and consult privately on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Kapadias Maternity And General Hospital

105,S V Road,Sunder Nagar, Malad West,Landmark: Near Goregaon Telephone Exchange, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Aditi Kapadia

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

 Hi I am 25 years I have my last periods on may 15-20 but now I am not getting periods pls help I am not married so else not pregnant too.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take pulsatilla200 ch, 5 drops, once daily in the morning for 7 days. If menses start in between 7 days then please stop. If menses do not start even after taking this medicine then we will go for investigations.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am working in night shift from past 10 months. My weight has gone from 50 kgs to 46 kgs. Even the blood vessels on my face are becoming visible. I usually don't have breakfast due to the shift. Only have lunch and dinner and in the evening I have a glass of milk and some fruits as well. Please advise how to improve my diet so that my body remains fit, my face also glows and my weight is also balanced.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
staying up nights upsets body's normal diurnal rhythm badly. please try to avoid long time night work. Eat carbohydrates, limited fats, green veg, fruits in plenty, drink fluids esp water, fruitjuice, chhach, lassi, milk.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Avoid risk of miscarriage

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
To avoid the risk of recurrent ‪miscarriages, take care of the healthy lifestyle with the following:
• Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet
• Sleep tight and get plenty of rest
• Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs
• reduce your exposure to dry cleaning fluids and petroleum products
12 people found this helpful

Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Doctor has again asked me to repeat on DAY 15. Please advise if everything is normal? Can I conceive without any problems.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Everything is fine this study is done to see whether you have enough follicles or not and they are maturing on time and rupturing on time also uterus lining is measured. It will help in knowing about the proper functioning of your ovaries and uterus so don't worry you can conceive, have faith in your doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If it is long standing vaginal discharge I would suggest she sees a Gynaecologist for examination and vaginal swabs. Treatment can then be tailored accordingly. Also I would advice she increases her water intake and has multivitamin supplements.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe right breast par kuch h waisa lagta inside. Wo dard nai hota. But I m worried.what is it?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, This could be a fat lump or could be a fibroadenoma. You need to get yourself examined by a gynaecologist. regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been married for nearly two years. After marriage we thought we'd wait for a year to start a family, and at that time I was on pills. Last August I came off the pill, and I thought I would be pregnant soon, but that didn't happen. We've consulted doctors and went through a battery of tests, which were not only normal but optimal. So, we are thinking of trying alternative methods to conceive. I want to know what are our options, and what'll be the cost.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi Shyla, their are multiple options available to conceive I will need detail clinical history and investigations to explain you which way is best for you . Better if we talk so that I can understand your problem. Now the science is advance you can plan for IUI, IVF if you are in Hurry. Wish you good luck
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last october 2016 I hav got my periods within 18-20 days? .why? Plzz consult me.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, You need to get evaluated for progesterone deficiency which could be the cause of irregular shedding and early menses in your case.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a daughter 2 year's old. And I want 5 years gap for 2nd child. And I'm not comfortable with copper t. Can I use vaginal pills? And which one. And m feeding still. please help.

Homeopath, Patna
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My luteinizing hormone is 9.32 and my follicle stimulating hormone is 5.92 so please tell me there is any problem in pregnancy and in periods.

General Physician, Mumbai
The values mentioned are normal but we have to corelate it with symptoms and at which day of the menses the blood sample was taken
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old I have white discharge problem I have husband but if we done sex then I got lot of white discharge I have 3 children and family planning also done I use lot of anti biotic I have to know what should I do?

Homeopath, Delhi
You need proper medication for your vaginal discharge. At present you can start with borax 30/tds /7 days and then follow up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 7th month pregnant now. What precautions should I follow and what is the best food to be taken during 7th month. My doctor has given TT injection only one time. But I heard that normally 2 times will give injection. Pls. Clarify my doubt.

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
ya u need two tt inj .at seven month avoid activity which increase abdominal pressure. u have to take food rich in fe n cal regular exercise twice
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 26 year old woman. My question is having salt more sometimes with chili powder is bad for health.

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Anything is excess of what the body requires is not good. Try to take more of natural foods like fruits nuts etc and good amount of water to help reduce the salt craving.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I'm Nandini I've pcod I'm suffering with dis problem from last 1 year.

Homeopath, Pune
Pcod can lead to various complication in future if not treated earliest. Homoeopathy has very good reaults and no sideeffects also. If you r overweight ,reduce. Eat healthy food, avoid junk food. EXERCISE.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I have no problem but me not expecting a baby. So please sir help me. Now I'm frosted and depression. My all report is clear no issue. That's why me nt understand that ki kya prblm hora hai. So please sir help me. 5 years of my marriage and I am now 26 year old. One issues is having thyroid problem.

IVF Specialist, Vadodara
Your weight is 79 and you have thyroid problem also. I am sure you will have Pcos and in that you will have difficulty to conceive so go to any good ivf consultant and take advise from him.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If you frequently suffer from headaches

General Physician, Delhi
If you frequently suffer from headaches
If you frequently suffer from headaches, try switching on to a more healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits and vegetables that provide the body ample vitamins and minerals and regular exercise.

Whether you have a headache due to cold, stress or lack of sleep, here are some remedies to help you deal with a headache:

Take a nap: sleeping for a short while help to reduce headaches. However take care not to oversleep as it can aggravate the headache. A nap of 15-30 minutes is sufficient.

Practice breathing exercises: take slow deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly. This helps to ease out the discomfort caused due to the headache.

Head massage: massages are known to be effective in curing headaches. Gently massage your temples with your fingers in a circular motion. Also, gently tap your fingers on your forehead.

Aromatherapy: sniffing some aromatic oils can not only reduce headache but also uplift your mood. Essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang, sandalwood and vanilla are beneficial in soothing your stress away.
41 people found this helpful

I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hello lybrate user I understood your concern and my opinion is that ya you should do some blood test because its almost 2 yeasr and you are not able to become pregnat like s tsh, s prolactin, s fsh, s lh, s estradiol, pelvic ultrasonography semen anlysis of husband if everything comes normal than you should require iui/ivf I hope my answers help you thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does period possible in pregnancy? I have sex with my bf with condom but little bit confuse.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user Pregnancy is not possible even if the intercourse and ejaculation inside vagina happened without precautions during periods. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pcod my weight is 62kg. I am using tablets on doctors prescription, my problem is if I don't use those tablets means I am not getting periods. Is it necessary to use tablets for every month?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
You should not take medicine on the contrary you should treat the rite cause that is hormonal imbalance and reduce weight
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed