Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
Ultrasound enables physicians to reliably visualize soft tissue structures including muscle bellies tendons ligaments arteries and nerves as well as identify any pathologic changes within these structures. It is a repeatable non invasive imaging modality that is capable of providing real time dynamic tissue assessment
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.
Hello Doctor please I have never conceived before I married newly. And is 3 months now I have lived with my husband. He likes sex so like sometimes we have sex everyday in a week or sometimes 3 times in a week and my ovulation finished on 16th of October so is remaining 10 days for my monthly period to start and I had sex with him yesterday please can I conceive. Since 14th of October have been feeling dizzy. Thank you.
I have cured my necrosis on right femur head and right now suffering from pcod. Due to prolonged illness my immune system is vry low. I cannot drink anything cold even in summers as my throat gets soar and my whole body gets stiff after having a bite of something cold. My routine life is totally disturbed. So how can I boost my immune system?
I am 27 years old. I got married 1 & half yrs back. I don't have any child yet. As the days are passing on, I am loosing sex anxiety towards my wife where as I get excited immediately when with other woman. I have got checked my sperms count as well. Please suggest how to get a baby before I completely lose sex anxiety towards my wife? Whether I shall perform any tests either for me or for my wife?
My vagina is very loose, when they penetrate in side they said its loose. My age is 25 and only one year passed for my marriage. Please help me.
Going to get married soon. What is the most generic way used by couples to prevent pregnancy. I don't want to use a condom every time while having intercourse.
कढ़ी पौधे का वैज्ञानिक नाम मुराया कोइनेगी स्प्रेंग है और यह रूटासी परिवार के अंतर्गत आता है। यह भारत के मूल है और आमतौर पर उष्णकटिबंधीय और उपोष्णकटिबंधीय क्षेत्रों में पाया जाता है। चीन, ऑस्ट्रेलिया, नाइजीरिया और सीलोन जैसे अन्य देशों में इसकी खेती की जाती है। आम तौर पर कढ़ी पत्तों को स्वाद के लिए मसाले के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। आयुर्वेद में, माना जाता है कि कढ़ी पत्तियों में कई औषधीय गुण हैं जैसे मधुमेह, एंटीऑक्सिडेंट, एंटीमायोटिक, विरोधी भड़काऊ, विरोधी कार्सिनोजेनिक और हेपेटो-सुरक्षात्मक (क्षति से जिगर को बचाने की क्षमता) गुण।
यह कार्बोहाइड्रेट, ऊर्जा, फाइबर, कैल्शियम, फास्फोरस, लोहा, मैग्नीशियम, तांबे और खनिजों जैसे पोषक तत्वों में समृद्ध है। इसमें निकोटीनिक एसिड और विटामिन सी, विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी, विटामिन ई, एंटीऑक्सिडेंट, प्लांट स्टीरोल, एमिनो एसिड, ग्लाइकोसाइड्स और फ्लेवोनोइड जैसे विभिन्न विटामिन भी शामिल हैं।
कढ़ी पत्ते के फायदे
अधिकतर खाने के दौरान छोड़ दिया जातें हैं, लेकिन खपत करने पर वे कई स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रदान कर सकते हैं, जैसे कि:
1. एनीमिया के लिए: कढ़ी पत्ते लोहे और फोलिक एसिड का समृद्ध स्रोत हैं। फोलिक एसिड मुख्य रूप से लौह अवशोषण के लिए जिम्मेदार है।
2. दस्त के लिए: कढ़ी पत्तों अपच समस्याओं का इलाज करने में बहुत प्रभावी ढंग से मदद करता है। कढ़ी पत्तियों में मौजूद कारबज़ोल अल्कलॉइड्स में एंटी-अतिसार गुण होते हैं। कढ़ी पत्तों की चबाई दस्त और मितली का इलाज करने का एक अच्छा तरीका है।
3. पाचन के लिए: कढ़ी पत्तियों में कारमनेटिवे और हल्के रेचक गुण हैं और इस प्रकार, अपच के खिलाफ अत्यधिक प्रभावी हैं।
4. छाती और नाक में जमाव के लिए: यह विटामिन सी, ए और यौगिकों जैसे कैम्फेरोल जो कि एक बहुत ही शक्तिशाली एंटी-सूजन, विसंकुलक और एंटीऑक्सीडिव एजेंट है, के साथ पैक है। यदि आप एक गीली खाँसी, साइनसाइटिस या छाती में जमाव से पीड़ित हैं, कढ़ी पत्तियों से श्लेष्म के जमाव को रिलीज करने में मदद मिल सकती है।
5. दृष्टि के लिए: कढ़ी पत्ते में उच्च मात्रा में विटामिन ए होता है और इसलिए दृष्टि के लिए अच्छा है।
6. रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को बनाए रखने के लिए: कढ़ी पत्ते इंसुलिन गतिविधि को प्रभावित करके रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को कम कर देते हैं।
7. कीमोथेरपी के दुष्प्रभावों को कम कर सकते हैं: कढ़ी पत्तों में कीमोथेरेपी और रेडियोथेरेपी के खराब प्रभाव से शरीर की रक्षा करने की अद्भुत क्षमता होती है। यह न केवल क्रोमोसोम और अस्थि-मज्जा को नुकसान से बचाता है बल्कि शरीर में मुक्त कणों का उत्पादन भी रोकता है।
8. कैंसर के लिए: कढ़ी पत्तों में पाए जाने वाले रासायनिक घटकों जैसे फ़िनॉल ल्यूकेमिया, प्रोस्टेट और कोलोरेक्टल जैसे कैंसर से लड़ने में सहायक होते हैं।
9. लंबे, स्वस्थ और सुंदर बालों के लिए: कढ़ी पत्ते हमेशा बाल के भूरे होने को रोकने में मदद करने के लिए जाना जाता है। यह क्षतिग्रस्त बालों, लंगड़ा बालों को बाउंस जोड़ने, पतले बालों की शाफ्ट को मजबूत करने, बाल गिरने और रूसी का इलाज करने में बहुत प्रभावी है। कढ़ी पत्ते बालों को पोषक तत्वों की विस्तृत श्रृंखला प्रदान करते हैं जो कि रोम को मजबूत करने में सहायता करता है। कढ़ी पत्ते में उच्च मात्रा में विटामिन बी 6 होते हैं, जो बालों के झड़ने या नुकसान को रोकने के लिए बालों के लिए हार्मोन को नियंत्रित करने में सक्षम है। इसलिए, उनके पास बालों की जड़ और बाल शाफ्ट दोनों को मजबूत करने की क्षमता है।
कढ़ी पत्ते बालों के विकास के लिए एक महान उत्तेजक के रूप में भी काम करते हैं। तेल में मिलाकर सूखी कढ़ी पत्ती पाउडर अपने बालों को एक त्वरित मालिश के साथ लागू किया जा सकता है।
10. कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को कम करता है: एंटीऑक्सिडेंट्स से भरा, कढ़ी पत्ते कोलेस्ट्रॉल के ऑक्सीकरण को रोक के एलडीएल कोलेस्ट्रॉल को बनने से रोकते हैं। यह बदले में अच्छे कोलेस्ट्रॉल (एचडीएल) की मात्रा बढ़ाने में मदद करता है और आपके शरीर को हृदय रोग और एथेरोस्लेरोसिस जैसी स्थितियों से बचाता है।
I hve sex after a week of my periods we use condom bt accidentally it broke bt in 12 hours I taken precautions I pill is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hello Sir/Madam, In how many days AFTER, I can make intercourse directly WITH OUT CONDOMS with my partner to pour all the semen INTO HER.. So that no risk for pregnancy. Thanking you.
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is now 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by urine test done yesterday with i-can test kit). Her last periods was on 17th January 2017, will it be safe to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP KIT. Please advise.
Hi my self Sima Goswami & I am 35 years old. I have ovarian syst. Recently I am doing CA125 and as per report it is 41.29U/ml. Please confirm me that is it indicated Ovarian Caner & also please confirm is it early Stage or it will be quarable.
I am 24 years married as I am having pcod problem I had my laparoscopy and took treatment for pregnancy as there was no result came, as I put on my weight so one of my suggested me a ayurvedic treatment as I am taking it now they have have me several test to do as I got a reports they said again the same pcod problem is there and gave a tablets so I want to have a detail of the reports.
Can a breast feeding mother take travel sickness medicine like avomine, if not what are suggestions. Baby is 3 month old.
Sir meri shadi ko 3 month ho gaye hai but abhi tak me apne husband se sex ni kar pai hu wo bahot try karte hai har rat k hamare bich aaj sab ho lekin ni ho pata wo jese sex karne ko try karte hai pata ni kya ho jata hai me unhe dur kar deti hu andar jane hi ni deti dard ka dar ya aur kuch mentally problem pata ni kya hai but mene bahot try kiya but ni ho pata me bahot stress me hu kese karu kya karu k hum ek ho jaye please doctor help me.
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body