Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
I have problem with hormone secretion. I am married. I have too much white discharge problem. I fed up with this. Please help me.
I had sex on 26 Dec and uske baad check bhi kiya but report negative aayi hai and ab tak period bhi nai hai actually meri date koi fix nahi hai last year se mere date ke din kam hote ja rahe hai and abhi aaye bhi nahi please help me koi medicine bataye jis se ki normal Ho jaye.
Hello Dr. I have one daughter 6 years and after that one abortion den one son 2 years and again an abortion Dr. said it's due to chromosome abnormalities I would like to know good diet for healthy pregnancy and what precautionary measures to b taken.
I got knew pregnancy on 20th of March 2016 then met gynaecologist she Rx medicine Doxinate OD, ondem MD, Folvite and Proluton deport Inj. I am taking also I am taking fruits and green vegetables but when I go to pass urine then white discharge is occurring please suggest as soon as possible.
I am 31 years female. I am 4 mpnths pregnant. I have anterior low lying placenta. I am bleeding. Some times less some times more. I am also suffering from urine infection. When I bleed my infection increase. What should I do to have a healthy baby ?
Hi, I had unprotected sex a month ago. I haven't taken any contraceptives. Is there any pills to avoid pregnancy now. (the day I had sex I got my periods on for 2 days. Does it cause Pregnancy)
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupressurist.
Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss. There’s a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. Just because sex education is often called ‘The facts of life’ that doesn’t mean that myths surrounding human sexuality do not circulate in society.
There are certain beliefs about sex which people think to be true that are capable of causing more harm than good to your love life. Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss.
The top four myths that may be messing up your sex life are: 1. Good sex happens spontaneously:
There's a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. In fact, such people may even go on to say that if you need to plan things and make special efforts, then you might be with the ‘wrong’ person. This type of thought process is simply an immature take on relationships and can make people have doubts about perfectly happy and long-lasting bonds. The truth is that people in long-term relationships mostly enjoy really good sex only after both partners make sincere efforts.
2. Sex is a great deal better when you’re young:
A survey conducted by Relate discovered that most couples are busy dealing with careers and families in the years when they are supposed to be at their ‘sexual peak’ and have little time for sex. It even went on to conclude that sexual confidence really begins to peak between the ages of 60 and 69.
3. People don’t watch porn when they’re in a relationship:
Watching porn and having sex are two completely different experiences. It is wrong to assume that if your partner watches porn then it might be because they are not enjoying sex with you. Many people with a higher sex drive prefer to masturbate rather than bug their partner for more sex than they want to have. Men want to have sex all the time contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
4. Men want to have sex all the time:
Contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
My son is 9 months old. He had suddenly stopped drinking breast milk, dint noe the reason. Later found out he had blisters in his mouth due 2 wch he was refusing 2 suckle. He dint take milk 4 almost 4 days, due 2 wch milk supply has reduced. If he start sucking again, will it increase? How cn I increase my milk production?
I am 56 year old. I had been vesovesoctomy operation since 1994. I want reopen again. My wife 30 year old. Can she conceive successfully?
I do not want baby and also I do not want to use of family planning things what is the best way for safe sex.
Hello doc I want to know it is easy for us to penetrate a vagina but can we penetrate the urethra and if we can what will be the complications and result.
Fast life does not allow for appropriate rest and due to unavoidable work at an office or home and sometimes we have to work without making a break and we take painkillers, but on should keep remembering that excessive and overuse of painkillers should be avoided as it affects our whole body. Due to work pressure, we keep the work continues even if we feel pain but we should not make any movement if pain appears on any activity rather avoid such activity. Many persons, particularly ladies wear high heels; it causes strain in the neck, low back pain and knee pain. So one should wear well-fitted footwear and should avoid pointed and a high heel to avoid crowding of toes and other bone problems.