Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
I have spot on my teeth it is not going so I think for scaling is it any harmful effect or side effect please help me.
Hi I am 24 years old. I face a huge problem while talking to people. My mouth smells bad all day long. A foul odour comes even after brushing my teeth. Pls suggest some remedy.
I have recently done my Implant. But Is Bulky placed and Damaged the Buckle Bone. Now my Doctor is Suggesting to go for Surgery by giving bone Craft? Do it is beneficial.
Hi m 24 years old and got pyorrhoea. Hw can it be cured. Can it be cured by toothpaste /toothbrush. Or have to do something else.
I am aged 48 and having loose teeth problem which pains when I chew. Pls advise natural method to strenghthen teeth with diet my son aged 10 is having cavity in his teeth. Please advise remedy ?
Hi From childhood my upper two teeth are yellow Can it be white? What type of precaution and medicines to take? Please suggest.
Hello Dr. Mai 23 year ka hu or roj subah uthne ke baad jab Mai kulla karta hu tab mere muh se thoda thoda blood aata hai.
My upper teeth are paining from last 3 days. I brush my teeth 3 times a day. I never eat Pan Supari and all such stuffs. But than also I am facing such problem.
Sometimes when I spit I have noticed little blood. Normally also I feel the taste of the blood. Kindly suggest what to do?
I am a 22 years male. I have problem of producing excess saliva. during night I also suffer from blockage in my throat. I am having medicine for stomach problem. No smoking, no drinking. I have used pan masala rarely.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.