Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have recently met with accident The hot oil fallen on my hand it recovered but there is mark how to over come.
My lips are suddenly looking different when I close my mouth. They look flat especially lower lip. And can not hold them for long. Looking very weak. I am 21.
Sir! Whenever I take bath several red patches appear all over my body parts and I feel itching with burning sensation for 3-5 minutes. After that it becomes normal. additionally I want to tell that I have to adopt with waters of different locations due to my job nature.
Tell me about laser treatment for face fairness is safe and it's really work without side effects and permanent treatment.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
Causes, symptoms and preventive measures for Acne
Hi I am Dr Rohit Goyal. I am Ayurvedic skin specialist. Today I will discuss about acne.
Acne is a very common skin disorder in adults. Basically acne is an inflammatory disease due to excessive secretion of oil. It's an inflammatory pills biases gland disorder. Usually acne affects face, but also affects shoulders necks and backs. Commonly starts with mini papules blackheads whiteheads How to convert it into nodules cysts permanent scars.
Today I will give you some tips about how to prevent acne?
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps to detoxify your blood to excrete urine.
- Don't touch or pinch your pimples again and again.
- Don't wash your face more than 2 times a day. Because dry and oily both type of skins are prone for acne.
- You can also take green tea and antioxidant probiotics also help to improve acne.
- Don't take excessive antibiotics. And isotretinoin and derivatives for preventing acne. Because it also helps to prevent acne but also affects your liver and kidney.
So I will give you some tips how to treat acne.
- You can use tea tree oil or clove oil in 1% 2% concentration For local application and
- also use Neem chirayata Tulsi In form of capsules powders And decoctions
- also use Some vitamins like vitamin A Vitamin E Omega 3 fatty acids Primrose oil Primrose capsules also prevent acne
- Don't use excessive cosmetic on face.
- Use moisturizer every time after wash and
- if you are constipated please remove your constipation through a lot of liquid.
- Drink hot milk in night time.
- Take Triphala.
So this is it. If you want to consult me this topic and other diseases. You can consult me on lybrate or Ayur Skin Clinic. Thank you for watching.