Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Adit Gupta
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment of Bulging Eyes
Eye Lid Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Artificial Eye Procedures
Botox Injections Procedure
Treatment of Entropion
Treatment of Puffy Eyelids
Treatment of Forehead Lift
Treatment of Blepharospasm
Treatment of Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Treatment of Eyebrow Hair Loss
Orbital Tumor Excision
Submit a review for Dr. Adit GuptaYour feedback matters!
Pigmentation means coloring. Skin pigmentation disorders affect the color of your skin. Your skin gets its color from a pigment called melanin. Special cells in the skin make melanin. When these cells become damaged or unhealthy, it affects melanin production. Some pigmentation disorders affect just patches of skin. Others affect your entire body.
If your body makes too much melanin, your skin gets darker. Pregnancy, Addison's disease, and sun exposure all can make your skin darker. If your body makes too little melanin, your skin gets lighter. Vitiligo is a condition that causes patches of light skin. Albinism is a genetic condition affecting a person's skin. A person with albinism may have no color, lighter than normal skin color, or patchy missing skin color. Infections, blisters and burns can also cause lighter skin.
How do I prevent the hair fall. It becomes very harsh for me. I think it is due to dandruff in my hair. Which Shampoo and oil you prefer me to use.
Actually Sir I get filled boils very frequently. And I am very fed up with this. Some doctor says this is because of hormonal change and some says it will end up soon.
Sir the present mehandi powder is creating hair fall and itchy scalp. Kindly give suggestions for better mehandi powder since I want black hair.
I am losing hair since 4 years. I have used allopathy medicine. But reversible result. please prescribe & treat my hair fall & growth of new hair.
What is ideal Age for swimming? I mean can I sent my 6 years old son for swimming! Also how to take care of tanning due to excessive chlorine in swimming pool?
I have dark spot and pimple on face. Due to pimple, small pore are creating on my face tell me any solution for it.
1) Hormonal : Hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty, may contribute to the formation of acne. During puberty, an increase in sex hormones called androgens cause the follicular glands to grow larger and make more sebum; A similar increase in androgens occurs during pregnancy, also leading to increased sebum production. Use of anabolic steroids may have a similar effect. Development of acne vulgaris in later years is uncommon. True acne vulgaris in adult women may be a feature of an underlying condition such as pregnancy or disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, hirsutism or Cushing?s syndrome. Menopause-associated acne occurs as production of the natural anti-acne ovarian hormones.
2) Genetic : The predisposition for specific individuals to acne is likely explained by a genetic component.
3) Psychological : While the connection between acne and stress has been debated, scientific research indicates that ?increased acne severity? is ?associated with increased stress levels.
4) Infectious : Propionibacterium acnes (P. Acnes) is widely concluded to cause acne, though Staphylococcus aureus has been universally discovered to play some role
5) Diet : The relationship between diet and acne is unclear as there is no good quality evidence. However, a high glycemic load diet is associated with worsening acne. There is also a positive association between the consumption of milk and a greater rate and severity of acne.