Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AdilYour feedback matters!
I have tiny black spots of cavity in my back tooth. It is in very early stage. I want ask how i can stop or remove them.
Hi, Mera ek dant kharab hogaya hai aur bohot dard v ho raha hai aur mai pregnant v hu 5 months se. Kya kru? Please advise.
My front teeth broke when I was 16 year old. It's colour changed to yellow after 2 -3 years then my dentist done root canal treatment and crown placement. But after 1 year my crown displaced or however gap between gum and crown occurred which looks not descent because I am a young lady and its my front teeth. Then my dentist changed my crown. This time while changing my crown my original teeth broke and somehow doctor manage it to cover with crown. But now again gap between crown and gum is occurred. What should I do. Please help, it is my third time when I am replacing my crown. And my original teeth structure beneath tooth is broken. What should I do. I don't want to look ugly at any cost.
I am a 26 year old man, my teeth are fine except two of my teeth became very vulnerable from upside.
I am a 19 year old boy I used to see blood when I spit sometime in morning after doing gargle, is their something serious about that?
I am 24 year old boy and I am suffering from teeth problem half portions of 2 molars are crode of right side lower.
Hello My age is 21 and I am having irregular teeth so I want to use braces to straight en the teeth So please tell me how much time it will take to straight the teeth And I don't want to remove any teeth's to correct remaining teeth So please tell the possible way to straight teeth with out removing any teeth's.
Sir I am 2 years old and always there is a pain in my head and blood from me teeth so what can I do for this to be better suggest me.
Hey, I have a problem like my teeth are yellow and very small. I brush twice in a day. But, there is no improvements in it. Please suggest me something.
My age is 24. I am female. My number of spectacles is -5.50. My mensuration cycle is of 40-42 days. My teeth are also not grown properly. Upper right incisor teeth is still milk teeth. My breast are also not properly grown according to my age. Is there any deficiency in my body? Please help.
I just discovered a hairline crack in my front tooth HELP? I am really upset about this. I'm 23 years old and today I put down the mirror and looked at my teeth and the light from the sun illuminated the crack in my tooth. It appears to go from the top to the bottom. Right now I can't see it unless I look at it in bright light or if I look at it very closely in the mirror but I m worried Will it get worse and discolor inside the crack? What could have caused this? Will my tooth eventually try to split apart? The crack is down the middle. Is there anything to repair this? Thank you in advance.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.