Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Adika TonseyYour feedback matters!
I want to have straight hairs, right now I am having curly one, is there any permanent solution in medical science because I have tried rebinding treatment but they are for a limited period of time. What if I go under hair transplant surgery? Can help me getting straight hairs?
I had been drinking alcohol for 30 year .but now I quit my drinking, after 2 month, I lost my apatite, I do not feel hungry, somewhat acidity also occurred, is it withdrwl effect, I completely lost my apatite.
My age is 22 years and I have grade one varicocele in my right side testicle. I don't want any surgery please tell me what should I do? doctors of my city said there is no treatment of varicocele the one and only option is surgery. Nor I want surgery I don't have have money. Please tell me any diet or yoga to manage it. Thanks doctor.
How much time it will take for a squint surgery and what's its total cost. Do it have any side effects.
Hello sir, I am suffering from red eye and stomach pain and headache and fever. What can I do to relax from them?
Hi My wife have diabetes and artharitis. She can difficultly move around. Knees joint pain badly. Recently she find numbness in both leg/burning-zamzam sensation in lower part of legs/bottom of foot. Is it deficiency of vitamin? kindly advise.
I am 52 years. It is seen that due to anxiety tension and stress insulin is changing sugar in to fat and I am growing in my weight. What is the solution to bring down my weight?
I am trying to lose weight from one year. I had tried many natural techniques. And I finally quit it after 10 days is their any alternative method that I can lose weight in one to two months?
Whether Ghee is good for weight loss and cardiac patients. Ayurveda recommends use of Ghee as it supports weight loss.
I have 4months and 2week year old son the problem is he is got problem of loose motions on and off. He is on breast feed only. Hve not started any top feed or formula. I am very worried. please advice.
I was suffering frm itchy scalp and am getting dandruff in white and black colour and I am getting little oil frm hair even after I wash my hair and am having lice am dying with al ths pls help me.
A computer operator having neck back side paining / shoulders coming sound inside when neck shakes or turns what can I do to.
My facial skin in getting tanned to easily. I have tried many remedies and creams. But it did not work. Can you help me?
My breast size is too small as compare my age is there any solution to increase my breast size. I have one more problem, past 2 month continuously blood is coming from my vagina. Actually my periods is not regular before 2 month it missed i. E. Why I took zero fat tablet as per Dr. Prescription. Because of this my weight is also increasing and on my face some hair is growing. What shall I do please suggest me.
I am having diet concerns and want to consult a dietitian to lose weight quickly pls help now, it is urgent.
I am 80+ year old. I am suffering from t2 diabetes for last 15 years. How do doctors prescribe medicines? is there any co-relation between fasting & pp sugar reading and medicines prescribed. Currently I am onmetformin 500mg+2mg glimiperide before lunch and before dinner. My average fasting sugar currently is 100 and pp is 149. Is the dose correct? can it be reduced?
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.