Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Adika TonseyYour feedback matters!
I am having rashes on crotch. It is always itchy and flaky .I'm 24, male.this is very embarrassing to me pls help.
I would like to know how to treat pain in calf muscles after walking for 10/15 minutes. I am 76 yrs. Old had angioplasty 6yrs. Back.
I got married in 2014 June. We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in past We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml, motility 75 %, agglutination 1, liquefaction 15 min ,pus cells 15 to 20/hpf. My wife mc also regular from last 5 month What is the reason behind that? What we can do for pregnancy?
My eyes itch very badly during night please tell me the reason why is it happening I never had this problem before.
Sir, my eye sight is decreasing day by day even I used glass also. What should I do to ignore this problem?
I can not able to eat oil food I get vomit if I eat it other wise I feel burning sensation in chest, why?
I am suffering from fiver last 6 days and suffering from headache also and what is the symptoms of heart pain.
Diabetic patient for more than 10 years, and take Glynase MF for diabetes. Suddenly from the day before yesterday he is having constant hiccups. We have taken home remedies such as having plenty of waters but nothing is working out, please suggest a remedy or a medicine.
In February 2016 I started having a bladder infection. Frequent urge to go but very little concentrated urine coming out. There was NO bleeding or pain of any kind. I consumed ayurvedic cystitis syrup and the problem got resolved. The same situation repeated itself in March. I drank syrup and it got cured. But for some few months since May-June now I find my bladder is behaving very strange. It acts perfectly normal during the daytime. I urinate not more than 7-8 times a day. The urine is clear and healthy looking - not concentrated at all. When I am upright (walking/standing/sitting) my urination is not noticeably frequent. But ANYTIME I lie down I feel bladder pressure and an increasing urge to void. The urge to void is frequent. And the urine is actually quite dilute. Even when I drink VERY little water during the day, at night the urine is surprisingly light and dilute. And also it is rather frequent. The trend is very different compared to my cystitis. When I had infection I had to urinate ALL the time, whether sitting down or lying down. Those days very little VERY small amount of urine used to come out. I had to strain to pass urine. Nowadays I am normal when I stand up or walk but when not active and especially lying down I feel the bladder fullness. I urinate a relatively dilute solution without much straining. Some background information: I am an 18 year old girl. I have been physical lethargic and inactive and tired for since around mid-2015 because of a gradual depression. I also suffer from a very mild case of piles since December 2015. It comes on and off - sometimes it's not even recognisable. I did a urine test in June which showed rather normal results. There were no pus cells at all. Absolutely NO foreign bodies or organisms of any kind. The epithelial cell count was 2-4 hpf and the pH was 5. Other than the above mentioned issues I function healthily. Don't have any previously diagnosed condition or abnormality. These health problems of mine have started quite recently - within the past ONE year. Please let me know what are the possible conditions I may be suffering from based on my bladder habits. Thank you.
I am 32 years old , enjoying good health but still time period for sexual intercourse is about 2 minutes hardly , kindly suggest me to improve it.
I am may be too sensitive I ws in love when my career is on peak and when she left me I feel depressed and fail to do anything for me m helpless now.
I am 23 yrs old and continuously suffering from back pain due to night shifts in office. Any suggestions remedy.
I am a 35 Years man, I have dark circles under my eyes very dark and also very less volume under my eyes this thing spoil my looks please help me get rid of this.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.