Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I take a medicine that was unwanted 72 and after that I had heavy period but from last 4 month I have no period so please.
I am 37 y old female, suffering from insomnia and depression for last 6 months. Reducing body weight rapidly. Negative thinking always arise in mind about God and going afraid and crying. Menstruation stops last 15 months. Please advise me.
Sir I have done sex with my gf last 13 days ago. Now she is said that there is bleeding with her urine and feeling painful also but she is suffering for stone pain also, she is going toilet so many times in an hour and vomit and rawness also she ho in a clinic but doctor said there is a only infection not anything serious now I m confuse that is she is pregnant or not please help I m very worry about this.
Hi Doctor, 31 years female with hypothyroid, taking 75 mcg dosage daily. I usually get my periods on 32 day of the cycle regular from past 6 months but since Jan 2016 I have not got my periods at all, My last period was on Dec 26. I have visited a doctor personally yesterday, We took a urine test that came negative, She has prescribed duphaston for 5 days for withdrawal of periods and asked me to come for follicular scan on day 8. My questions are: 1) Until now not gotten my period - what if I do not get my periods, what does it signify? Very worried about it as planning to conceive. But there are no pregnancy symptoms in me. 2) Once I get my periods I need to go for follicular scan. Is the procedure painful and the cost of the same. 3) After all this how soon can I conceive. Please advice doctor.
My wife menstruation start from noon on 19/7/2016 and stop on 24/7/16 so which time I have to contact to have conceive ?
Last night I had sex with my wife without protection. The next day morning too we had sex So. Now how many I pills should my wife be taking to avoid pregnancy? Is it only one is enough. Because we had sex twice within 24 hrs? Please reply.
If a person having unprotected sex. And after 6-7 hours his partner have periods. Then how much there be a chance of being pregnant?
Benefits of carom seeds (ajwain) for digestion, pain relief, and skin!
Carom is a prominent Indian herb that, apart from being used in cooking, comes loaded with many health benefits. Check out these unbeatable benefits you must have carom every day.
1. Cures acidity: powdered mixture of carom seeds, cumin seeds, and dry ginger powder relieves of acid reflux and acidity.
2. Treats constipation: carom seeds when consumed with lukewarm water help in treating constipation.
3. Relieves asthma: concoction of carom seeds helps in expelling mucus from the body and eases the condition of acute asthmatic patients. When consumed with jaggery, it effectively treats bronchitis.
4. Subsides renal pain: concoction of carom seeds helps in subsiding renal pains that may be due to an infection in kidneys or even liver.
5. Eases toothache: mix 1 teaspoon of carom oil with equal amount of clove oil. Floss your teeth and gums with this mixture to cure mouth odor, tooth ache or decaying.
6. Treats skin ailments: make a paste of carom seeds to apply over skin eruption, pimples, boils. This paste can even render relief to eczema patients.
7. Regulates pms: soak carom seeds over night and grind finely. Drink this to regulate scanty or excessive flow during PMS.
8. Benefits in arthritis: massage carom oil over painful joints and get relief from rheumatic pain.
9. Cures diarrhea: acute diarrhea can be easily cured with carom seeds. Prepare a brew of carom seeds to be consumed two times a day.
10: lightens facial scars: mix carom seeds powder with curd to be applied over acne scars. Follow this remedy consistently for 10 days and scars will start getting lighter.
11. Acts a mosquito repellent: mix carom seeds powder with mustard oil. Now smear this mixture over cardboard pieces and tie them at convenient places inside the room. This will keep irksome mosquitoes at bay.
12. Treats piles: the pain of piles can be effectively minimized by consuming carom seeds powder with buttermilk, seasoned with rock salt, after meals.
13. Enhances sexual ability: grind roasted carom seeds along with clarified butter and few tamarind kernels. Add 1 teaspoon of this powder to one glass milk with a dash of honey. Drink this every night. Over the time, this would enhance the sexual ability.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time
I am 22 years old girl and I have the problem of leucorria since 5-6 years and weakness and also back problem give me some suggestions.
My tummy is growing from last 1 year. Before that I was slim. My period cycle are also nt proper. Advise me something to get back into figure.
I masturbated twice and the fluid of 2nd masturbation was inserted with my finger into my wife's vagina. Not so deep. She was on 4th day of her periods. Will she conceive. Her shortest day is 30 and longest day is 45. Last 2 periods were 29 may and 2nd july. If she will conceive what pills I should use with less side effects. This happened on 5th jul.
Water is the life giving source of the planet and we would do well to remember to have our daily dose of at least seven to eight glasses of water a day. Besides it many health benefits, water is also a great partner to have in the weight loss process. As per many scientific studies, you can actually lose up to 2 kilograms of fat by taking your daily intake of water to ten glasses a day, at least.
So, let us find out how we can actually lose weight by drinking more water:
- Appetite: When you drink more water before a meal, you are actually taking care of something called mental hunger, which is the reflex of the brain around mealtimes and during boredom, inducing you to eat more. So, to avoid eating a heavy meal, you may want to have plenty of water before you sit down to eat.
- Calories: It has been scientifically proven that greater water intake can actually help in the weight loss process by creating an increase in what is known as resting energy expenditure. As we all know, there are various ways in which calories may be burnt throughout the day, including sitting standing and even sleeping. The resting state may induce more calorie expenditure with the help of increased water consumption.
- Long Term Weight Gain: The intake of more water helps in bringing down your weight by 0.13 kilograms at a time, which goes a long way in your weight loss journey. Further, the results are also more sustainable and long staying. You can add a cup of water after each glass and you can also replace your other beverages with water.
- Better Results in the Gym: Your workout sessions and that gym outing could actually benefit from more water intake. The way this works is that your joints and muscles are better lubricated which reduces the chances of stiffness due to intense and prolonged movements. This will actually help you in working out for longer periods without getting drained or tired too soon. So remember to drink plenty of water at least half an hour before you hit the gym or go running.
While water can be your best weight loss partner, it can also be a futile ingredient if you do not eliminate the things that lead to weight gain, or hold you back as far as optimum weight loss is concerned. So, you may want to ditch the sweetened and carbonated drinks and let go of fried and fatty food to let your body make room for lots of water instead!