Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AcharyaYour feedback matters!
I am 55 and having high sugar especially in the morning (fasting) ranging from 110 to 140. I have been given Januvia medicine od for the last 7 days but sugar level has merely affected. During the day the sugar level is normal ie upto 140-145. Earlier I had taken Glyciphage tablet OD for a period of few months but sugar level remained more or less same. Pl. Advise.
I am 25 year old and suddenly noticed that I am missing on my periods. I had periods in sep but missed in oct and then had in nov but missed in dec again. Can you please suggest the reason and some cure to it.
I was thinking it was periods only. Bt it stopped in morning. I am 23. I was supposed to get my periods on 29th of tis month but I had sex sterday nd was bleeding heavily. Thought it was periods only. Bt it stopped in the morning. Cld it b sunthng I should b worried about.
I recently got married (6months) we participate in sex regularly how many days it will take to notify the conceive.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.
I want to reduce my weight 10kg with medicine what medicine I can take. I am 31 year female height is 5n6 wait is 70 and my periods are very irregular.
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I need a help, please help me. I got married before 5 months we have good sex and satisfied each other for first 4 months but 5th month I got job in other state and went off leaving my wife in my parents house. After 45 days we met and had good sex and satisfied each other. Now I relocated my wife with me. We had sex for first 4 days hardly. Then my wife got 14, 15, 16th day after menstrual, so to avoid pregnancy we stopped having sex for last 2 days but in this 2 days my wife getting clotted bleeding during pee. She said it is coming from vagina when ever she pees small size cloted blood is coming out of vagina. We both are being very restless. Please guide me what to do. And please let me know wat it is.
Without using condom and other contraceptive method can pregnancy be avoided during sex. If yes then how?
If I sex with my partner during her period it is good for both please suggest me fast please I have done sex with her in period.
Hi, Me and my girlfriend had sex last Month, I didn't ejaculated on her, but on the same day she took i-pill too, now her periods getting late, Will she get pregnant.
Its not on external measurements.
It depends on your urine out put colour it should be pale yellow normal
If turns dark--- drank less
If turns watery--- drank more
Its for healthy person.
If any has medical conditions.It has to communicated with Dr.
1) Water before food makes u lean
2) During food by sips makes u healthy
3) After food makes u fatty
4) After completion of Digestion boosts energy.
5) If u feel indigestion have it warm it'll enhance digestion
6) If had before bed may give u common cold.
7) 3-5 sips in early morning advisable for health.
Over all who wants to be fit n fine needs to built his physiology at lower water need(like military training).
During Oct-heat n May-heat u can use abundantly by adding Gulab/khas/jai/jui/Ushir/mustak/nagarmotha.
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
I have pcod problem and since last 4 months had no menses. Recently getting slight pain in lower abdomen. Also have thyroid problem, in between have swelling on face and feet and drowsiness, not regularly. What to do? I Have weight gain and so don't want to go for allopathy medicines, already doctors had given lots and had menses when on medicine, else nothing. Tuk M2 tone tab ayurvedic for a month n hd difference. So how long to be on medicine?
Hi Doctor, I'm providing information of my menstruation and ovulation dates of this year. Can you please guide me from which day I need to start trying, to get pregnant in this month. I am providing every month's 1st day of the periods and ovulation day from January to August. Below: "Periods on January 10th, ovulated on Jan 21st (assumed as per clear white discharge). Periods on Feb 9th, ovulated on 21stfeb, Periods on March 9th, ovulation date do not know. Periods on April 10th, ovulated on April 21st night and 22nd (Done sonography this month). Periods on May 8th, ovulated on May 19th. Periods on June 4th, ovulated on 15th night. Periods on July 1st, ovulated on July 12th (I felt, not sure). Periods on Aug 2nd, ovulated on Aug 12th (I felt, not sure) Again periods in Aug 29th. After observing the above information, I come to know my ovulation date is coming on 12th or 13th of my cycle. Can you please let me know from which day should I start trying and whether I should try to conceive upto day 16th of my cycle. Please help me regarding this. Thank you.
My wife has done ultrasonography today. There found. Ovaries: Right overy is enlarged (71×55 mm) with few (3 in no.) well defined anechoic cysts, largest measuring 37×26 mm Left overy is normal in size (38×18 mm) with a small cysts measuring 17×12 mm. IMPRESSION: bilateral Iberian cysts as described. Now what will I do. Plz, suggest me.
If I wear bra which I wash after an interval like Two days, does there is any chances of breast cancer to occur? And what are the things which a women should avoid to prevent from breast cancer. Thank you in advance.
Sir Muje ya btaye ki agr unprotected sex kre apni wife ka sath BT sperm ko hum bhar chor de jaise hi aye ho kch tym phale kya is case ma Meri wife pregnant hogi ya nhi? Ya phr ma use unwanted 72 nhi Dani pde pls btaye muje ap.
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.