Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abijith Das
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abijith DasYour feedback matters!
What if I do sex after 2 days of my ovulation that is my periods .It'll lead me to get pregnant even if the pill is taken within 24 hrs as ecp.
My wife is 19 years old and we are planning for baby from last 6 months but it could not. We have done semen test and sonography both are OK. My wife has irregular period and thik black bits of blood in her period this month. What could we do? The doctor dosage her CYCLOSET and ABSOLUT for one month. Help.
Hello, I am 34 years old working woman, I have thyroid n taking thyronorm 100 mg in morning. My current test report of tsh level is 21.75. I am in a very critical condition, my legs, thais, n face r swelling, pain in legs and below the back every time. I'm not able to walk and step stairs lot. Please advise me what I do to live energetic life again.
Hi, My fuency & I tried having sex many a times but I never able to penetrate. She is a virgin, whenever I try to my penis in her vagina she suffer a lot of pain & she start moving her legs & hands in pain here & there & I never able to penetrate. I even placed two of fingers in in but she suffers lot of pain & I have to take them out. She cant handle pain in that area. So everytime I only do orgasm to satisy her. I feel she is really phobic about penetration, she fear that pain. I tried Lox 2 % , lubic but that also not helped, she had pain which she cant resist. Then we even tried while we are drunk but then also she had pain. I am really depressed as I tried everything & nothing is working out. Please guide us so that we can have normal sex life like others.
I had sex with my gf in Oct 13. Her last mensuration car was 26 to 30 September. Today is 27 October and yet her period is not come. I use condom in the time of sex. What should we do? We don't want to baby.
Hi, My wife is pregnant she usually get cramps at midnight at calves while sleeping and rarely at day time. I need to rub it down and then it is settled down. Pls tell me the reason and how can it be cured. Thanks.
Hi I am 25 years female and married. I am suffering from pcod problem for the past three years. Regards Rashmi.
Preconception planning and health care focus on things you can do before and between pregnancies to increase your odds of having a healthy child. For a few women, preparing their body for pregnancy takes a couple of months. For others, it may take longer. Here are a few things you should consider in your preconception planning:
- See your doctor: Before getting pregnant, consult a doctor and talk to them about the preconception healthcare needs. The doctor will need to examine your family history and any other medical conditions you may have at present that could influence your future pregnancy.
- Medical conditions: In case you have any medicinal conditions, make sure they are under control and being dealt with properly. Some of these conditions include: STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), diabetes, thyroid, phenylketonuria (PKU), seizures, hypertension, joint inflammation, dietary issues and other chronic diseases.
- Lifestyle and behavior: Consult a doctor or a specialist in case you smoke, drink liquor or use drugs; live in an unpleasant or oppressive environment; or work with or live around harmful substances.
- Medication: Consuming certain medicines during pregnancy can bring about genuine birth defects. These include some remedy and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary or home grown supplements. In case you are planning a pregnancy, you need to examine the requirement for any medicine with your specialist before becoming pregnant and ensure you are taking just those medicines that are vital.
- Take 400 micrograms of folic acid every day: Folic acid is a vital nutrient that the body requires, especially during pregnancy. If a woman has enough folic acid in her body at least one month before and during pregnancy, it can prevent some birth defects of the infant's brain and spine.
- Quit drinking alcohol, smoking, and using drugs: Smoking, drinking liquor and consuming drugs can bring about numerous issues during pregnancy for a woman and her child which may include untimely birth, birth imperfections, and newborn death.
- Dodge toxic substances and environmental contaminants: Dodge lethal substances and other ecological contaminants and destructive materials at work or at home. For example, engineered chemicals, metals, bug sprays, fertilizers and animal faeces.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Women who are overweight have a higher risk for some serious conditions, including complications during pregnancy, coronary disease, type-2 diabetes and certain other diseases (endometrial, bosom, and colon). Women who are underweight are likewise at risk for other medical issues. The way to accomplish and keep up a sound weight is not about short-term dietary changes. One should maintain it throughout in order to stay healthy and fit.
- Family history: Gathering your family's health history can be critical for your child’s well-being. Depending upon your family history, you might be recommended to genetic counselling by your doctor. Women go for genetic counselling owing to different reasons such as having had premature deliveries in the past, an infant’s death, infertility, or even a hereditary condition or birth defect that happened during a past pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am suffering from PCOS since long, due to which I suffer from irregular periods, is there any permanent solution to it apart from regular medicines and pills?
Hi I'm 25yr old married women. How to calculate the ovulation time to get pregnant easy nd faster? or wt to do to get pregnant faster?
I am 21 year old but still I have not get regular menstrual cycle in each month it comes early many times what should I do to get the menstrual cycle on perfect date?
Hi doctor! I am little worried about my period dates. Last month my date was 29th but today is 29th and I still didn't get my periods. I have little pain in stomach and back. I need to know about normal mensuration cycle. Should I take any medicine or its normal?
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), also known as digital eyestrain, is a group of vision-related problems arising due to prolonged use of computer, smartphones and tablets. Many people experience visual discomfort while viewing digital screens for a long period.
A good rule to follow is often called the 20-20-20 rule. When working at a
computer: every 20 minutes, look away from your computer screen and
find an object that’s at least 20 feet away to look at for 20 seconds. This
relaxes eye alignment and focusing muscles that are used for close up
work, reducing your risk of eyestrain and eye fatigue. If you still have
problems please see your eye specialist, who will be able to advise further
and also check your eyes in detail for any problems.