Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Abijith DasYour feedback matters!
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!
Hi, my gf missed her periods, we take a 2 tym pregnancy test bt it was negative Nd her last periods was on 24 Feb. She is 19 years old Nd she joined a gym before 45 days Nd she lost 3 kg weight so losing weight is the reason behind missing periods or any other. please give us a suggestion what should we do.
I have unprotected sex with my wife before 10 hours of start period next day period start and she taken unwanted 72 pill any risk of pregnancy or not.
I am pregnant (having 12 week ), I am feeling weakness & tired . My hemoglobin is 11.2 Kindly suggest me suitable medicine.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.
I want to do safe sex with my partner. She got menses at 11-15 of Aug .so what is the safe dates to do sex with my partner.
My period is 2 weeks late. My period is regular ever since. But I have an active sexual life. We use the pull out method and always make sure that no sperm esp. The first burst will be inside me. I'm not just sure if he excreted it in front of my vagina. I'm afraid it came in. In happened on February. I remember I got my period on Feb. 14, and lasted til Feb 19. I expected my period to come from March 20-26. I had sex on March 23. We made sure he didn't cum inside. Now my period won't come. It's almost 2 weeks late. I used pregnancy test several times. All negative. I think i'm using in right. I used pregnancy test strips, even pregnancy test cassetes. It's all negative. I'm always feeling dizzy last March but I think that's because I don't get enough sleep. I'm often stress out and not feeling well to. I feel something in my belly I can't describe. My vagina is sometimes dry, sometimes it releases white sticky substance. But results are always negative. Am I pregnant? Thank you so much!
Can i conceive early because i am getting small amount of milk from nipples. I got married 2 years back and now i am 24 years old, I had my last period on feb 12. Please suggest.
While having sexual contact. While we do not use condom. The sperm while enter the body it will make pregnancy. So here is my question. Any medicine is their to kill sperm 100% with out using condoms.
Hi, I am 23 years old and 6 months back I gave delivery to a baby and put on weight now I am 60 kg wanna lose weight tell me the complete eating schedule and also the exercises.
Hello doctor, I can completely insert my middle finger into my vagina. When I try for 2 fingers middle n index together then half of the fingers are inside. I feel I can insert still more but I am scared to. My hubby can insert hardly 1 n half inch of his penis into me. I don't feel any pain. But he can't insert fully and he ejaculates there. Will I be able to conceive like this? How can I get deeper Penetration? Please answer my questions.
Musli powder extra is a pill or powder, if taken is it disastrous in terms of side effect, will it not affect my fertility as I am planning for pregnancy of my wife soon n suffering from erectile dysfunction, please suggest.
Stem cells are the basic building blocks of our body. They are found in the blood, tissues, organs and immune system. These powerful stem cells are found in umbilical cord blood. They have a remarkable ability to regenerate themselves and differentiate into specialized cells, thus they can replace diseased cells and can be used for the treatment of life threatening diseases.
What is umbilical cord and why is it so awesome?
Throughout the pregnancy, the umbilical cord functions as a lifeline between mother and baby. It carries rich nutrients, oxygenated blood from placenta to the developing baby through the umbilical vein. The baby in turn pumps nutrient-depleted, deoxygenated blood back to the placenta through umbilical arteries. Yes it’s reverse! Umbilical cord is a rich source of cord blood and cord tissue stem cells. Stem cells have a unique ability to differentiate into functional cells which can help treat more than 80 diseases in the baby after birth. According to the WHO report, minimum 2000 Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplants are performed annually to cure diseases such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, thalassaemia, cerebral palsy, myeloma, lymphoma and more. More than 35000 cord blood stem cell transplants have already been performed worldwide and 53% of cord blood transplants have been performed in children. (World Cord Blood Congress 2015 Report)
5 unique qualities that make umbilical cord blood banking so convenient and important.
Umbilical cord blood banking is the process of collecting and preserving your baby’s umbilical cord blood stem cells for future medical uses.
1. Collecting umbilical cord stem cells is a quick and easy procedure and painless for the mother and baby.
2. Stem cells from the umbilical cord blood are young and unexposed to the external environment, thus they can be transplanted with higher chances of acceptance in the patient body.
3. The therapeutic potential of umbilical cord stem cells is vast. These stem cells are already being used to treat more than 80 life threatening diseases.
4. Cord blood stem cells are genetically unique and exclusive. If your family has a history of complex diseases, like: Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Asthma, Heart disease and stroke, chances of your children inheriting them are higher. These life threatening diseases can be cured with cord blood. All the more reason why you should opt for preservation of cord blood stem cells.
5. Umbilical cord stem cells if preserved are readily available in case of emergency for the baby and family. This ensures that in situations of crisis, you wouldn't have to spend months or years finding a donor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.