Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abia Nayak
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Abia NayakYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my problem is depression nd stress because of exams preparation nd my dad is not talk to me as friendly, I can't do anything doctor pls give you conclusion to my problems. Thank you doctor.
I am 25 years old I think I am suffering from anxiety and I can it may be depression. Please suggest me.
Is long term substitute of lorazepam as buspur is fine as I need only for anxiety .i have heard buspar just replaces lorazepam.
How to come out with depression. I am badly suffering from this. Feeling fear to come in front of grps. Feeling laziness all the time. having no interest towards any work. Also interest towards sex. And I am also suffering from ghat rog. Kindly suggest any beneficial suggestion to come out all of this. Penis is also so weak .strongness of penis is affected.
My Wife 30 years Old having 2 kids, from past few months she is complaining very frequently that she feels Dizziness/feels she is falling when waking up or on standing. Went to couple of doctors, They said it could be due to Anxiety Neurosis. And given her Spinfree/Vertin 24 medicines. Still she is not comfortable and keeps on complaining on same issue. Please advice.
I am 62 years old. Seems more than my actual age and it happens within a year, when I observed that my sons want my own earned property in their names and they started started not only abusing and threatening me to do that. My wife also supporting them under pressure. Now I have lost my courage and confidence, left the place and facing unsecured future. Anxiety is on peak, insomnia and constipation also makes trouble. Fear of death or fear of greedy people makes me weak. Always wanted to sleep. Please advice me medicines, so as to get good rather pleasure feeling, take sound sleep and get inspired to involve in the work. I am getting no hand to assist me. I want to do something for the needy ones but find no courage to proceed.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.