Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, I am a regular smoker. I smoke 20 cigarettes a day and I want to get rid of this habit. I can't chew chewingums like Nicorette as I have a CAP in my tooth during RCT TREATMENT. Please suggest me some good medicine which can actually help me to get rid of this habit. Looking forward for an early and positive response from your end. Thanks, Kunal.
My son is 3 years old, he have mouth infection like we say mouth ulcer, every month once he get this, in that time he get fever also and also vomiting. Why he get like this?
Hi madam or sir my three and half month girl baby is refusing and cry while bring my breast nipple near mouth since 2, 3 week (she is not suffering any medical problems) give me solution to my problem and she drink will while sleeping. How many time I should feed my three and half months baby per day per how many hours I should feed. What is normal weight of three and half months baby girl.
I have an itching in my hands every alternate night and if I don't take Allegra 120 it spreads to my feet then legs, arms n rest of the body. If ignored it takes me more than one hour to normalize even after taking Allegra. I've met few dermatologists, homeopath n each has diagnosed it to be an allergy but all the treatment has been ineffective. This is going on for more than a year now. I'm a 38 y old mail with no diabetes or blood pressure problems.
My penis is not straight .when my penis is erected it is not straight it is bending. Wts the problem . .is it hurts my sexual life in future.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Improper timings of diet,
Lack of exercise,
Lack of sufficient rest.