Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek MangeshikarYour feedback matters!
Hi my question is when a lady pregnant from 1 month and bleeding not stop what to do for his help to stop the child come
I have sex 15 days before and her expection period was on 4th dec but till now her period is not come. She had not taken any conceptive pills what should we do to avoid or control pregnancy?
Hello doctor mane usg kraya h jisme ye likha h ki meri left ovary bulky h or hemorrhagic cyst h size 26*18 mm h please mujhe explain mey btayengy extract kya pro h ye or me kis doc k pas jau or meri age 24 h or me iska treatment jldi suru kru ya thoda ruk skti or mera kafi weight km hua h or thyroid report bi normal ai h.
It is likely for you to experience false labour pain or false contractions before the beginning of true labour during pregnancy. This is called Braxton Hicks contractions, and it is the way of telling the body to get ready for the real labour pain on the day of giving birth. However, these false contractions do not indicate that the labour has started or will begin shortly.
How do false labour contractions feel like?
Women may get a tightening feeling in their abdomen, which comes and goes away, due to Braxton Hicks or false labor contractions. These false contractions may feel like menstrual cramps. These contractions are unlike true labour and usually do not cause pain. They do not occur regularly and do not get closer together. They do not last for very long or get worse with time. These false contractions may be felt during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
The difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions
There are several differences between true labor pain and false labour contractions. These are as follows:
- Comparing how often these contractions occur allows us to differentiate between true labour pains and false contractions. False labour contractions are irregular while true contractions occur at regular intervals. They last for over a minute, and they get stronger and closer with the passage of time.
- The change in these contractions are based on your movement, which allows us to differentiate between the two types. False labour contractions may end when you take a walk or rest, and stop when you change your position. In case of true labour pains, the contractions keep on continuing irrespective of any kind of movement or change in position. They do not stop even when you take some rest.
- The strength of true labour pain and false contractions is different. False labor contractions are weak in general and there are less chances of them getting worse. They are stronger in the beginning and gradually weaken. However, true labour contractions get increasingly stronger with time.
- We can differentiate between the two types of contractions on the basis of the areas which are affected with pain. False labour contractions only cause slight pain in the front part of the abdomen and the pelvis. True labour pain is much more intensive in nature. They usually begin from the lower back and move to the front abdomen region. They may start in the abdomen and move back as well.
If you are not sure and cannot differentiate between true labour pains and Braxton Hicks contractions, it is essential for you to consult a doctor. A doctor will be able to identify the true nature of the contractions.
Dear sir mere gf h usko na 19 july ko 3 month ho jayega but period nhi ho raha h please help me or sir ab ayega to next month ma 1 sah time pa ayega or phr aise he 2 ya 3 month kr deta h please help me .
I am 20 years old female I got headache after doing sex and a sever pain on breast and breast is becoming larger after doing sex can you tell me the solution.
I am 6 week pregnant n today I got bleeding so I visited a Dr. n he did a scan. Pregnancy is seen on d scan. So he gv m an injection wt could b d cause of dis bleeding.
Dr. If I am going to under ivf treatment please advice me what kind of diet I should take what the food items I should avoid.
Hello doctor we have planning for baby my wife getting period today which day we can foreplay for having baby.
I had sex with my gf when she is in period, and morning when I'm urinating I found white item came with urine, what is that do i need to worry for this?
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
It is your tasty and quick remedy to beat the Mumbai summer and avoid heat strokes.
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.
1. Our common spice clove contains one of the highest levels of Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) per 100 gram: >300, 000.
2. Much neglected grain jowar (sorghum), its bran has 240, 000 and grain has 21, 900
3. Spice: cinnamon 131, 420
4. Spice: turmeric 127, 068
5. Spice: ginger 39, 041
6. Spice: chili 23, 636 powder
7. Spice: garlic 6, 665 powder
8. Spice: onion 4, 289 powder
9. Chatni leaves: coriander 5, 141
10. Nut: almond 4, 454
11. Fruits: pomegranates raw 4, 479
12. Strawberries, raw 4, 302
13. Apples, red delicious, raw with skin 4, 275
Actually I am not virgin I have done sex 9 10 every month for a year regularly now I am getting married and from 2 years I have not done sex masturbation so please tell me clearly if we do sex 9 10 times for a year every month than if we do not even touch vagina for 2 year does get tighten or not tell me clearly and tell me truth that if I do not do anything for 2 years than after 2 year when I had sex with my husband than he get to know that I have done sex before marriage with someone else yes or not please tell me in detail its urgent.
I had already have my periods but after 5 day days of over the bleeding start again and the blood is not like periods blood it looks like very clean blood with black spot this problem is continuing which harm my health what was the reason about that abnormal bleeding actually the blood comes with urine or after urine or somehow please help me and give medication.
I had my periods 12-13 days late this time. Once it started first 3-4 days were extreme light only spotting. But then there was normal flow. But now it's been 20 days now and it has not stopped. I had a thyroid/hormone blood test and reports were normal .also had ultrasound and a left ovarian simple cyst of 3 cm was detected. Now am taking 2 tablets of pause 500 daily from last 2 days (had 5 tablets in total. But bleeding is not stopping though it has become somewhat lighter. Please advice.
I had done oral sex with my hubby on 24 may his sex part was near to mine but his sperm dsnt came out at that time after in regular days my periods were started on 10 june but at that time I had putted vitamin c tablets inside my vagina n had drink 3000gm of vitamin c tablets which make me less periods at that time .now I am having pain of periods my legs and stomach are paining from one week in short periods of interval but I dnt have periods. Had doc sad me for pregnancy test I had done that too with prega news .n my result is negative. So what should I do now .should I take medicine for early periods.
Make the habit of doing sun salutations (surya namaskaras) every morning, this simple routine is not only beneficial for your health, but also for your skin.