Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek BangeraYour feedback matters!
I have problem of cervical spondylosis and it got worse day by day. Even cervical exercise does not give any benefit. Plzz tell me what exercise or solution so that I will get cured completely.
My mom is 62 years old. She is suffering from knee pain. Because of deficiency of ligaments between bones. And she is cholesterol and sugar patient too. What medication should be needed in this situation? suggestion is needed.
I'm 36 years old lady. I'm a housewife. I have pain from right side shoulder neck to fingers and little bit more in elbow. Is it spondylitis? please give me the guidance. Thank you.
Sir I have a fracture due to an accident my leg and knee is paining now. what should I do? Please help me.
I am 30 year's old and I weigh 70 kgs, I have pain in my lower back last 3 months and I from last 10 days I have pain behind my thighs I had gone to ortho he told me to do a x-ray and said there is nothing wrong its a vitamin d deficiency, I am not getting relief yet, and I also lift heavy in the gym, can I continue going to gym and please help me with the back pain?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term follow back pain due to disc problems?
I am 52 year old male. Im suffering from joint pains in both knees since 1 year. Swelling is observed. I used Orcerin GM and Chymoral AP medicines but didn't cured. What medication and precautions should I follow?
Dear Doctor usually the pain in my knee and other joints of body my age is 19 please ask how I do for this.
am having back ache from 2 year am 23 years old. So what can I do tell me sir. That problem only occurs at morning wake up time only after some time that ache will disappears. So what action can I take sir.
This is regarding severe back pain from last 5 month Dr. suggested for MRI as xray dnt reveal anything.
I am 18 years old and I had body pain at night when I lay down on the bed and in nightmare without my knowledge I start to scream. Why these thing is happening to me?
I am suffering from neck pain scince five years. I have a surgery in my back. Now its paining too much.
I have severe pain in leg above knee. It could be of muscle pain. Taking Nuclear-40 and theories-AP but no results.
Hi doc I am 41 years old healthy female and not on any medication. I do yoga and exercise regularly. From past few months I feel pain in knees when I do squad. I don't feel pain otherwise. I started taking shelcal for this. Will it cure my problem.
If I run faster then my legs will pain, what to do for without paining I have to travel more distance?
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.