Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilasha C. HattangdiYour feedback matters!
I am anurag sharma 31 years of age, from last few weeks after I recently got married on 25/02/15, I observe less firm erection, that too not long lasting, tightness is less. I was under deep depression/ trauma after getting cheated with my wife as she has hidded great facts, which was not acceptable to me, suddenly after his incident I observed this problem of less hard erection along with my bp sooted up, in addition to that I was detected with high blood sugar before 8 years. I am a over weight man of 100 kg with ht of 5'11' physical activities are less. And from last 3 years I am working with dept. Of atomic energy, as engineer in a nuclear reactor. Some times get exposed to moderate radiation which is well under acceptable limits. And I was using tobacco products from the teen age. Which got very much enhanced during this stressful period just after marriage. My penial droppler scan & siemen analysis test did not show any abnormality. What should I do now to improve my erection quality. And what is the actual cause of this problem from among all probable causes I listed above. Please advice. The remedy & solution.
I am a diabetic history of 16 years. Till this time I am taking g food as per likings and high calories. Now I wanted a proper diet chart from morning to evening total calorific value of 1200 to 1400 calories.
अगर बच्चे और जवान शुरूआत से घूमना walking चालू कर दे तो उसे बाद में diabetes डायबिटीज होने का खतरा 50% तक कम हो जाता है,
So keep walking everyday.
I am in mid of 20s. My mother was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Do I need to control my diet or follow any strict diet regimen for prevention in future?
People who suffer from high blood sugar can find it quite hard to keep their sugar levels in check. While the common practice is to maintain a low carbohydrate diet that is useful on the whole, there are other alternative diet options as well. The food items mentioned below either help by lowering sugar level or by increasing insulin sensitivity.
Items to include in your diet
- Starch: One of the items that help lower sugar levels is resistant starch. Starches are long chains of glucose and are found in food items such as bananas, potatoes, oats and various others. There are a few varieties that pass through digestion unchanged and are not absorbed as glucose in the blood. They are known as resistant starch. This type of starch is also known to increase insulin sensitivity significantly. They help in transfering glucose from the bloodstream into cells thus lowering sugar level and offering energy to the individual after meals. It is advised to not consume potatoes, but take a resistant starch supplement since potatoes contain digestible carbohydrates that increase sugar level.
- Ceylon Cinnamon: This is another great ancient remedy that has many compounds that prevent sugar from entering the bloodstream. It also enhances insulin sensitivity. Other great alternatives include cashews and almonds. These dry fruits are rich in Magnesium which is a mineral that ensures blood sugar regulation.
- Fenugreek: A powerful herb that is also a good source of soluble fiber. It has several compounds that are known to improve blood sugar control.
- Shirataki noodles: They are very low in carbohydrates and high in fiber. Keeping your carbohydrate consumption low is very important for diabetes management. So, these Japanese noodles help in doing so. Since they contain mostly glucomannan, an indigestible fiber, Shirataki noodles help in reducing blood sugar levels after meals while improving other metabolic health factors in diabetics.
- Dark Chocolate: Another good option is cocoa in dark chocolate. The cocoa comes from the cocoa plant and contains flavanols. Cocoa is known to improve insulin resistance and overall blood sugar regulation. However, dark chocolate does contain a little sugar so you would want to go in for 85% cocoa or more. Treat this item as a cheat item for those days when you need to cheat with your diet since this has a neutral effect. Switching to dark chocolate immediately is best for those who are addicted to chocolate. It will serve as a neutral item at worst and will help with blood sugar regulation at best.
- Apple cider vinegar: Another beneficial item to add to your diet is apple cider vinegar. It is an ancient folk remedy that is known to increase glucose metabolism by increasing the sugar uptake from blood into cells.
These items are known to be very helpful for lowering blood sugar levels and keeping it in check. It is advised to consult your doctor and seek his approval before you add any of these items to your regular diet.
I am diabetic person since 10 years age 52 years taking medicine glucored.In full body examination last year revealed my lever swollen marginally and also mild prostatomegaly. Also bilirubin raised. Consult my physician he advised Tab stamlo, tab ecosprinAV, tab udiliv. For 2 months. My problem is though I am diabetic my weight almost constant around 80/81. Suggest diet to tackle diabetic n the issue of fatty liver and prostatomsgly please.
My glucose levels are as follows fasting-88, post lunch -195. Urine (double plus) Would you advice me to start medication .or is there any way that I can control through diet. If so suggest me the foods that I need to take.
Hi, My Age is 29. Recently I had Thyroid Test. My T3 and T4 are normal but TSH is HighT3: 1.4 T4: 9.90 TSH: 17.24I had Test 2 times first time TSH is 12.66 and after 3 days had second time then TSH is 17.24can any one tell what steps I need to take to resolve this some where in net I saw that if T3 and T4 are normal and TSH is High it will be Mild hypothyroidism.
Hi, my sister in law hav diabetic patient, n she has got injured in her toe ,can you suggest any thing for her.
My mother is 50 year old and she feel weak, headache, pain in legs from a 5-6 months. She suffer from thyroid so she take thyroxine medicine from 7-8 month.
Does the Ayurveda has cure for Hypothyroidism? Is the medication for life time or can be discontinued after being cured.
Res sir i am 75 years old and debetic from the last 30 years.I have stomech problem.Every 10 - 15 days i have loose motions. That continue for two three days. In single day i have to go for above 20 times. I have taken several medicines from most senior doctors. But problem is there. I use to take medicines tab glycomet gp 2 1---0----1 and insuline 30/70 30 unit morning and 20 unit evening. Please suggest for stomech loose motions problem.
I am 40 years old, my sugar leval on boundary line. My stomech fat also increase last few months, my weight: 82 kg & height: 5 feet 4 inch but last few months I have less erection. Please guide me what to do. Any treatment required?
If a old person having clotting in their leg and he has diabetes problem also but in these days it is normal so why this happens?
I got vitamin d3 and sugar tested. Sugar 58 and d3 was 21. Please suggest something. Is Sugar low is not good. And should I eat mithai n all to increase Sugar lvl.
Diabities with insulin R before every meal 6 units and lantus 14units before sleep. And stomach problem fat doesnot absorve and lot of oil with stool and go toilet allmost 4-5 times a day.
I. Am. Suffering. From. Diabetes last 5 Years. But now I am suffering frim high blood pressure. Please suggest diet.
I am diabetic patient blood sugar level is 115/284. Kindly suggest me what to do. Taking glynase 5 mg.
Now, the inability to conceive- INFERTILITY, the problem is prevalent in our society and is increasing. But majority of common people don't have clear idea about the concept of fertility and the problems. Ability to have pregnancy depends on many factors both in male and female. Even in a normal couple (where both husband and wife are totally normal), there is chance of pregnancy if they practise regular intercourse in a particular time of the menstrual cycle (around ovulation). And even with that, the best chance is only 15-20%. But within one year of regular trying, 80% of couples manage to conceive. And out the rest 20%, 10 will conceive within next one year and the rest 5 in 3rd year. So, ultimately 5% of couple will have difficulty in conception.
So, we advise, if you tried regularly for one year and there is no pregnancy, don't get depressed. It may be due to some defects in husband, wife or both; or may be due to chance factor. But we have to make sure that there is no defect in any of the partners. If there is any defect, we will treat that. If no defect is found, then we have to increase the chance.
So, infertility treatment is actually based on stepwise manner. We initially advise some tests and then advise a treatment. If that treatment fails, we move to next treatment.
So, all the time, you have to keep patience. Eventually, majority of the couples will conceive. Don't give up hope. You have to win the race ultimately