Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilasha C HattangdiYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroid from past 2 years. I feel drowsiness for 2-3 seconds and become normal again. Please suggest any remedy food this.
I urine a lot. Have done all the required checks for gall bladder, diabetic and others. All the tests r good. But if I drink water (I drink 2 litres) I urine every 15 minutes. Kindly advice.
I suffer from light sugar and sometimes BP. Feeling sleepy after heavy intake of food. otherwise I am O K no other major problem.
I want to know what is the symptoms of diabetes mellitus & what is the symptoms of megaloblastic anemia.
I am a diabetic patient and it is there for the past 20 years. I was taking allopathy medicines and for the past 3 years on insulin since I was travelling 110 kms daily on job matters. Now I am a retired man. Kindly inform per return any medicines available for diabetic.
Diegetic for the last 15 years and presently taking insulin I.E. 34 u in the morning and 30u in the evening yet my sugar is not under control. Secondly iam having enlarged liver and also had varicies in the esophagus for which i am undergoing treatment. Kindly let me know what I should do to get better.
I am a hypothyroid patient since long, I was on 75 mcg medicine. Now my latest report shows my Ft3 and Ft4 is in normal range, but my TSH is .006. So how much thyronorm medicine I need to take now. I am 71 kg post section and 29 yrs Note-Sep 2015-may 2016 I was pregnant so Dr. advised me 75 mcg and I am still taking same.
My sugar levels are usually more than 250 and stomach get upset I am taking Metformin 500+amaryl2 bd along with antioxidant what cares can be taken at this point.
I am 28 years old I have thyroid and I got married dec 1st 2014 and would like to know I have not yet conceived.
My aunt has diabetes and she's taking medicines for it and in her last test her sugar level was Normal fasting and pp both so I want to ask now she should stop taking those medicines or continue it and also I want to know if there is a permanent cure of diabetes or the person has to take medicines like all her life? She's 45+
I want to know that in Ayurveda is the perfect solution for sugar if yes what is it. In ayurveda what is the medicine used to psychotherapy?
I am 37 years married male. I have infertility problem please how to cure my decease adn get children.
My fasting sugar is remaining in the range of 150 to 160 nowadays. Do I need medication or can I control it woth diet and walking /exercise?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 49 years I am diabetic more than two years l have glycomet 1gm od my sugar level now 110 random so please suggest me I continue medicine or discontinue.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.