Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 26 years old, I hav black spots below my right eye which is 6-7 years old and it doesn't remove with home remedies. Please please please please suggest me what should I do for itas I belong to middle class family.
In my face some sports are black marks & darkness . What I do to remove this ? And what I do to become a clear face ?
As my face and body skin has been burned through hot fully boiled water blasted out from pressure cooker while cooking daal in pressure cooker. So, I would like to know which treatment is better to take either allopathic or homeopathic to get skin as normal as before without any spot remains and why? Please answer immediately it's urgent. Kind Regards!
I'm 21 years boy I have been very white fair and glowing and much handsome with childish face every one call me an led bulb but from some days I have lost that glow and charm on my face and I'm not looking much fair as before can you tell me how regain my glow and charm and look more fair and white handsomely and flawless please help me?
I am 20 years old male. I am having painful defecation. Doctor told me of anal fissure with internal haemorrhoids. I take betadine bath.
Namaskar sir/mdm mera age 20 he mein badly lips pathne ka sikar hota hun. Har din phatta he in whole 12 month. Bahut paresan hoon please achha sa solution bata dijiye.
Hello mam I am getting dark spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading. How do I stop by spreading spots like freckles.
I am having dark circles underneath my eyes since years. I regularly wear specs. My eyes seem to be embedded deep inside. Without specs I can't step out just be coz of sunken eyes. please help with a solution that really works coz I hv tried everything.
I have black spot on my back and I used scar removal cream for 4 months but I didn't see any changes. What should I do.
My child is suffering from lucoderma (salad dag) please tell the medicine to give and factors which can increase the disease.
Whenever I am going to outside if sunshine comes onto my skin ,my skin starts itching and turns into red colour, can you please suggest me what will I do?
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.
Hi, I am getting boils on my face for last couple of months , on my cheeks . I have changed my soap also. It becomes very difficult to shave.
Have small bubbles near Anus and it comes out with stool it's not paining while the process but after sometime the anus is normal and the bubbles disappear now I really want to know that is this something serious and please suggest me any medicine to cure this thank you.
I am 20 ears old nd I have blackheads on my nose and I want to remove them completely I have tried some medicines also but they are showing nothing effect on blackheads how to get rid off blackheads. THANKS.
Hello Dr. my problem is that my skin color is wheatish but from some days my color is getting darker day by day even I am mostly spend my time at home m using patanjali aloe Vera gel at night and kozicare soap twice a day for bath for glow but nothing works m so stressed what to do now pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
Hello Dr. what should I do for my dark circles problem suggest me genuine tips my skin tone is wheatish so my dark circles highlight more everyone tease me panda eyes. Pls help and suggest good treatment. Thanks and regards.
Generally known as Lasoon. To maintain normal health there is no any other substitute except Garlic.
It?s a great n effective natural antibiotic.
How to use:
Skin Problem: with neem for best result
Whooping cough: 1- Tab 2 times in day
Asthma: 3 pcs of Garlic boiled in Milk & drink every day night
Low BP: 1 Tab 2 times in a day
Earache: Boil well in oil and filter, use as ear drops
Phlegm: To Filtered as above & rub on chest and throat
Gas / Indigestion: 2- tab at Night
Its also useful in Fungal Infection, Acne, Obesity,Pimples, Tuberculosis, Ring Worms Etc ?