Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit ValanjuYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid and problem of constipation. I go gym regularly. Can I have preworkout powder. Before gym. Or can diabetic person have that.
I feel the following. Tried, sleepy,for most of the day even after good night sleep. My voice is low not able to talk loudly, and sometime I feel my mind not working face the problem of memory loss. Need to understand what could be the reason for the above.
I have suffering from fever and cold and cough also coming from 10 days what I should do please help.
How to increase digestion power? Mean if sometime I eat more than regular diet so my stomach doesn't digest it well ,so please guide me?
I am 34 year old male, and from last many years I am suffering from sinus problem & due to cough deposition sometime I feel uneasy in breathing. What should I do.
Hi I am 28 years old. I got married and I have one child 6 months old. Many a days sometimes headache is coming and its very high that I can not able to see things and just I will lay down on the bed for sometime it will better. Otherwise it increases with the time. Before pregnancy I don't have this problem. What is the reason and what remedies I have to take.
Can I use manforce 50 mg Sildenafil Citrate tablet. For erectile dysfunction. I want to use it once. Please suggest.
Dear Doctor I had sex before 2 days. My partner started bleeding. I can tell yo that it bleed a lot. She said me that her vagina is also bit painful. I'm 21 years she is 22 yrs. Is there any problem ?
I am effected by thyroid but I don't take any medicine because I am effected by dengue fever last 50 days back my thyroid symptoms are --- T3: 2.10* ng/ml T4: 18.09* ug/dl TSH: 0.05* uiu/ml. So what I can do?
Sir, Meri age 18 years nd meri gf ki age bhi 18 years h kl hm dono ne first tym sex kiya or mene sex krte time condon use kiya tha pr uske kal pirioud ka bhi time tha sr ab muje ye smj me nii aara h ki mene sex kiya uske saat me to uske blooding start ho gai or waps night ko ruki to sir ye blooding time prioud ki thi yaa sex ki. please ser help me.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
I am 26 year old , my tsh value is 6.52 .I have fatty liver also. I am taking thyronorm 50 mcg last one month. Pls suggest me.
I have a girlfriend since 2010 and we use to have sex when we meet later we broke up in 2011 and I got a very bad habit of masturbation. I masturbated about 2-3 times a day and now in 2016 I am suffering from its consequences I am very weak, my bones are very weak, erectile dysfunction, lost my eye vision and completely lost my sexual stamina I can not dose when try to do it I ejaculate within that idea please sir help me out.
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - in this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - the procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - the procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - in this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.