Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit PadhyeYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old man. I am suffering from prostate problem, the coming urine is getting delayed some times, particularly in night time. If I am little bit late in going for peeing, it is difficult to urinate. Please suggest.
I am suffering from constipation yearly 2 times and and anal fissure also and now everything gone but small skin tag outside to anus is irritating what is the quick remedy.
Monitor BP and cholesterol
Donot overuse over the counter pain killer.
Monitor blood sugar.
Get annual health check.
You if any one suffering from ckd/hypertension/DM in family ,then most likely to suffer from CKD.
Do not smoke.
Follow a healthy diet
Get tested for CKD if under risk
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
I am aged 56 year suffering from prostate enlargement for the last one year. On the other hand I have a problem of erectile dysfunction. I would like to know whether the problem of erectile dysfunction is related to prostrate enlargement kindly advice.
Hi, I am facing problem of urine. Going for urine constant. Doc said urine infection. What can I do nw.
Hello sir Madam/Sir I have a urine problem, My urine colour is lite brown and smell when I wake in morning I drink 1 liter water in early morning empty stomach, in a day when I drink a one glass water in just 10 or 20 minutes I go toilet, so I ignore the water because I am driving a private vehicle so I can't go toilet when I driving a car, so please give me the best medicine or suggestion thanks,
I have doubt regarding the color of my urin, since 2 days it is yellow in color, is there anything to worry or is it normal?
I am having problems while urinating in the morning, I feel burning and itching. During day time urge to urinate frequently with lesser amount of urine. Kindly suggest medicine for its treatment, thank you in advance for your kind help.
My prostate happened enlarge due to excess leakage of semen.(e.g taking with girl frend, hot scene watch, watch erotic movie. I am taking medicine for prostate from last 2 year. Give me medicine name for sexual disorder and prostate strength.
Mara urine korta time dard hota ma bohot jaga dikhaya koi bolrahaha apka urine road small hota ja rahi mas barkar koi bolrahiha kuch nahi majar mara dard thik nahi ho rahiha.
My grandmother is 85 years old. From last few days she complaint for the back pain and today urine report was came. In which wbc count is 35400, polymorphic 96% + lymphocytes 4% + pus cells are many and red cells are many. So please suggest what to do?
I am 68 years old male, my creatinine level in blood is about 1. 3, I hardly take any high protein food, please suggest any long term harmless medicine to keep it lower?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH.