Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijit Padhye
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit PadhyeYour feedback matters!
Doctor my mother has a problem - her urine stored 490 cc by testing post usg-kub in urinary blander. Then Dr. Given catheter for 8 days with solution 8 mg. After that it reduced to 180 cc. Then Urotone tab and solution 8 mg continued for 10 days. Still silotime continues. What treatment be needed?
I am having UTI for last 6 months. I am having burning sensation as well as frequent urination everyday. Taking medicine but not working. How should I get permanent cure All time I am feeling pressure inside me throat. Reflux. Major problem I can't sleep even. Abdominal pain sometimes HYPERACIDITY. My period is irregular due to polycystic ovary. Taking macrabonik Dsr. Still it is there. What should I do I hv epigastric pain relieved with food. After eating abdominal pain starts. Then reflux as well as constipation. I am terrible condition for last 10 months. PLZZZZZ HELP ME. I HV TRIED ALL HOME REMEDIES. NOTHING WORKING .I M IN BAD CONDITION HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH SUCH MAJOR ISSUES.
Hello doc. M 25 unmarried girl. Actually mere hips k beech me anus k pass ek dana ho gya h. Jo ki thoda bada h n wo dabane pe thoda guilty type h. M very depressed what to take. Suggest any ointment or any med Jo use sukha de. I dnt have my mother. She got expired before 3 years. N seems to father abt this prblm is awkward. Please help.
I am Suffering from Stone problem in my Right kidney since last 2 year after few treatment Stine is appears in some times.
My usg kub normal urine cs normal lft normal creatinine normal lipid profile normal hba1c 8.7 I suffering from frequent urination according to acucheck fasting 252 according to laboratory fasting 390 I have to work in a shop for 10 hours guide me how to stop frequent urination I can sleep at night well just one time went to toilet but day time I urinate more often. please help me.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.