Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have problem of retaining erection during sex. Please consult me with some medical treatment for get rid of this problem.
Hello sir, I am suffering from emissions for 2 years and during sex I fall down very soon. My age is 24 years old. What should I do to solve this problem and make my life better?
I am 41 years old lady & I work in accounts dept in past 16 years & I have knee pain & leg swelling. Need your advise.
Sir I am feeling chest pain last one week, it is not in specified part of chest it shift from one place to another, feel some time heavy that part no problem in breath, what is the cause, what to take please tell. Thanks.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.
Hai my age 30. Since 5 years I have piles problem. I am taking medicine also but the pain is not decrease. And I have pain in stomach. Is stomach pain and back pain related to piles.
I'm using thuja 30 for prevention of nightfall along with acid foss 1000. Thuja causes my penis erect excessively in the night which aggravates nightfall. Further my digestive system is too weak. What should I do?
suffering from serious sleep disorder pls help me. Now it has taken general that I sleep at 4 or 5 in morning. Bez of which m disturbed through out the day.
Greetings, My wife, 25 year height 5/9" weight 58 KG has been suffering with varicose vain, since last 2 years in both legs. She has taken the allopathic medicine and using the stocking regularly, but no benefit is seen. Please advice.
Psoriasis being a constitutional trouble, it requires deep acting genetic constitutional remedy along with other combination medicines. This by acting at genetic level stops the progress of complications of psoriasis and nullifies them completely. Further the medicines work towards impeding the proliferation of skin cells which inevitably alleviates excessive scaling and stimulate the body’s own healing potential by restoring balance of the immune system and countering the genetic predisposition some of commonly used homoeopathic medicines in psoriasis are Graphitis, Natrum Mur, Lycopodium, Sulphar, Sepia, staphysagria, Baryta carb, prosperous, pulsatilla but should be taken under strict medical supervision.
Psoriasis is an obstinate and chronic disease. There is no shortcut to its cure.The length of treatment varies form case to case, depending of the following factors:
Duration of Psoriasis
Areas affected. Affection of scalp and nails takes longer.
Extent of spread Psoriasis only on skin is easier to treat. Joint affection (Psoriatic Arthritis) require longer duration.
Previous medication (Extensive use o oral cortisone may delay the course of treatment)
General health and associated diseases