Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit ManekarYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering with anal pain with light bleeding, I can't able to sit and walk, kindly suggest how to relief from the pain, from last two days I had a constipation problem.
Sir I have a sinus problem from 4 years. From 3 days I suffer throat pain and cold .my nose is painful. Sir pls send some precautions and medicine.
I have pcos. i am on weight loss session. Lost 5 kg. But still my menses are not regular. What should I do to get my menses on time. I have already taken ocs for 6 months.
Dr. when I do sex some part of the sperm is coming out of vagina. Is it normal or having any problem. In this stage can I expect pregnancy for my wife.
I generally having headache from 2 months. Can you give me some solution for this problem. I am facing many problems for this.
I am 20 weeks pregnant. Have gestational diabetics. Please suggest a suitable diet. When I monitor daily at home, the values varies. Like one day after 1 hr after breakfast it is 115, where as another day it is above 135 mg/dl.
I am suffering from multiple sclerosis since 3 yrs. I became weak. Am not abel to work as well. Am taking medications regular exercise even though am facing same.
I am 25 year old male. My problem is skin allergy. I always having problem related to itch to whole body. I used a tablet which give effect up to 48 hour after this itch starts again following are some symptoms. 1. My skin become red. 2. Where I touch my skin swell like if I touch my finger on my body in line. Line show on my body swelled and red line. I face this problem since 1 and half year. I have also consulted with so many doctor they told me that I am suffering from skin allergy. and I should find it from which stuff I face allergy. please suggest me best answer. Thanks
What is the symptoms of tuberculosis and diarrhoea. What kind of Medicine should be good for that disease. Please help me.
I am 25 year old male I am suffering form nightfall from last 2 year. Its really effecting on my body.
Hello Sir/madam, I am an employee I have one problem. 20 days back I suddenly fell down and its just like fits type reaction occurred in that time but its first time before not occurred. My cousins control me and taken me to hospital and I do not remember that time what I do. I wake up I am in hospital and I take medicines and relaxed 1 hour. My age 23, before I was not trouble this type (like fits type) of conditions. Its happened before day I do not sleep because of work. So please give the suggestion what it happened my doubt is to be its a FITS or any other. I want to clarify for before treatment take.
I am 37 M, have severe dysentery/loose motion since morning. already happen 5 times with only water passing out. Taken ORS frequently. But didn't stop. Pls advice.
I have got married just 6 month back I could not able to do the sex more than 2 minutes. kindly advise?
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
I have rashes on my hands and legs in the night. What should I do? I also have some other allergy problems.
Hello I have question to a sexologist One of my friend is having a trouble with the penis. Once it is erect it bend towards left, so need to know how these problem can be solved and what type of treatment are available and do these problem affect his sex life?
Hii, I am 26 years male. I want to increase my penis length and girth. Also I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am normal person and I don't have any disease. Also I don't take alcohol. Please help me to cure both. I want to consult.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.