Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 28 yers old and developed pain in both my breasts n feel like the muscle in breasts hold tightly n have severe pain in the morning please let me know if I should be worried my periods delayed by 10 days pain in breast since two weeks.
Hamari shadi huve 10 months hogaye aur hame abtak bache nai huve hai mere biwi ke period bhi Sahi time pe horahe Gaius Baar 19 the Ko huva hai yani Monday Ko ab kaise karna hai boliye aur ek baat jab Mai SRK karta hu to liquid andar nai jata hai wapas ajata hai kisliye ye hota hai pls mere help kariye.
5 Reasons You Will See Blood in Urine
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
2. Kidney stones and bladder stones
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
Hi On 15 July we have unprotected sex and in even my partner take I pill. But still her date not came. So what to do.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old female. Last month I took loette contraceptive pills. Got periods on 11th April. But this month I'm trying to conceive not taking loette. But today I am getting period again. Only 20 days gap. I think this happens by the side effects of contraceptive pill. Is this true? I want to get pregnant. Kindly reply me.
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
Few weeks back I had swelling in my body especially legs, the doctor had advised me to take some tests including ultrasound of kidney which according to the doctor was normal. These things came out to be abnormal ESR westergen 54 Mchc 31.4 Serum cholesterol 258 Serum triglycerides 204 Vldl 40.8 Total/hdl cholesterol ratio 5.43 Ldl/hdl cholesterol ratio 3.57 Serum uric acid 7.3 The reports had been shown to the doctor and some medicines were prescribed. 1. Telma 20 2. atorvastatin Calcium tablets 3. Lacix 4. Calcium carbonate tablets I sometimes see some swelling in my legs for unknown reason, also I had stopped taking medicine since the last 2 days just to check and the swelling returned in my feet today. Why is this happening? After seeing the swelling I have started taking medicines. What are the things that I can do from my side to stay healthy? Frankly speaking the swelling scares me a bit. I also have high BP for which I believe the doctor has prescribed the medicine. I also had minimal change disease (nephrotic syndrome) 8 years back due to this I get scared whenever I see some swelling in my feet. please provide some solution to my problem. Also should I stop eating chicken? I have already switched to low fat dairy products.
Becoming a parent is the most cherishing moment in a couple's life, hence it is important to ensure that both the mother and the baby are healthy. In today's world lot of factors like environmental, socio-economic, lifestyle associated, and addictions such as smoking and alcohol affect the health of both men and women. If the parents have ill health or unhealthy lifestyle practices, the same can complicate matters and also cause infertility.
Today's life, especially in the metro cities, is fast and becoming more stressful. Pregnancy is a period when the health of the baby is directly dependent on the health of the mother and father. Also during the early phase of pregnancy the development of a baby inside the womb is very rapid and is the base for its future. Preconception counseling helps parents to understand and identify the different factors affecting the growth of the baby along with the modifications or complete illumination of these factors (if possible) to maintain the healthy development of the baby and the health of the mother as well.
Hence preconception counseling is a good initiative towards a healthy outcome. It not only guides the parent about the healthy lifestyle but also helps to find out the genetic factors causing any malformation or medical conditions, affecting the baby- the mother- the whole family through an emotional, psychological, social and economic point of view. It helps the parents to understand the condition, its future consequences so that they are able to take informed decisions.
Planning a baby 1
The Prenatal Counseling Guides About:
- The right height and weight as per the BMI. This highlights the right attributes needed for conception
- Blood pressure to check any abnormality
- Medical history - whether they have had any medical treatment for any particular disease. If yes, then what are the medications? They check whether these are safe medications for pregnancy or not. The doctors then alter them accordingly to avoid any harmful effect on pregnancy.
- Abdominal & pelvic examination to rule out any abnormality
- Rubella screening- It is important to have a vaccine. As Rubella causes abortions or congenital birth defects in baby.
- Varicella screening to assess any chances of future abnormalities
- Depression screening as its medication are harmful for the baby & also if mother is not prepared for pregnancy then the outcome is usually affected.
- Blood tests like urine analysis, complete blood count, sugar, blood group & tests for -STDS (HIV, VDRL), Hepatitis B, thyroid dysfunction
- The importance of well-balanced nutritional diet and how to opt it
- The change or modification in the lifestyle to reduce stress
- Exercise and its benefits
- Any family history of any disease like Haemophilia and the steps towards it
- Quitting alcohol and smoking as they have adverse effects on the growth and development of baby
- Any kind of drug addiction having ill effect on the health of both mother and baby
Thus prenatal counseling in planning a baby is a step towards ensuring a healthy outcome.
छिलकों में भी छुपे हैं गुण
छिलकों के घरेलू प्रयोग आजमाएं
नींबू और संतरे के छिलकों को सुखाकर अलमारी में
रखा जाए तो इनकी खुशबू से झिंगुर व अन्य कीट
भाग जाते हैं।
ऐसे सूखे छिलकों को जलाने से जो धुआं होता है
उनसे मच्छर मर जाते हैं।
इसकी राख से दांत साफ किए जाएँ तो दुर्गंध दूर
हो जाती है।
नींबू निचोड़ने के बाद बचे हुए हिस्से को त्वचा पर
रगड़ने से त्वचा की चिकनाई कम होती है।
इसके रगड़ने से मुंहासे भी कम होते हैं और रंग
पीतल और तांबे के बर्तन इससे चमकदार बनते हैं।
नींबू के छिलकों को कोहनी और नाखूनों पर
रगड़ने से कालापन कम होता है और गंदगी हट
इन्ही छिलकों को नमक, हींग, मिर्च और
चीनी के साथ पीसने से स्वादिष्ट
चटनी बनती है।
संतरे का रस तो चेहरे को कांतिमय बनाता ही है,
छिलकों को यदि छाया में सुखाकर पीसा जाए
तो यह उबटन का काम करता है जिससे चेहरे के
दाग-धब्बे हटते हैं और त्वचा खूबसूरत बनती है।
संतरे के छिलके को पानी में डालकर नहाने से पसीने
की दुर्गंध दूर होती है और ताजगी आती है।
मेरी गर्ल फ्रेंड का पीरियड नही आ रहा है।उसका डेट 7/01/16 को ही था। मैंने 2 बार pregnancy टेस्ट भी करवाया but negative दिखा रहा है। ऐसा क्यों? आज 11 तारिक है। 4 दिन delay हो गया। जब pregnancy कीट negative show कर रहा है। तो क्या वो pregnant हो सकती है।
I am unmarried 27 years old female diagnosed with pcos and thyroid. I am taking metformin twice daily since 5 mths. But my doctor has now stopped metformin and now I m taking thyronorm only but now I facing acne problem. Can I again start taking metformin n will it help in improving my acne problem. Kindly help.
Hi I have an sex with my gf on 21st july 2016. Basically slightly I have touched her vagina with my penis . I am not sure that my sperm touched her vagina or not. I just want too ask if I wait till 10th august so that her periods come or not . After 10th august if periods does not come and if she take ipill tablet. I Pill really reacts or not ? If i pill not react any other thing too stop her pregnancy ? Please answer me I am in tension.
I am struggling with the symptoms of pcos like hair growth, skin pigmentation, obesity, infertility, high bp, type 2 diabetes and acne. I am planning to go for bariatric surgery. How much is the cost of bariatric surgery in india? and will this acne, hair growth and skin pigmentation problems be sorted out automatically afterwards. Suggest some of the best surgeons available in india for this type of surgeries and name of economic hospitals too for the same.
I am taking birth control and I spotted the 2nd day of inactive pill which is the sugar pill and I am suppose to get my period the 8th is that normal?
One day we make physical relation without protection. I gave her unwanted 72 pill withing 24 hr first time. Now it is 16 day from that day and her periods getting late 2 days. She always regular with periods. We don't want baby at any cost. Is there any chance of pregnancy. And if she become pregnant then how we can abort ant is this legal?
Zika Investigators now believe that the birth defect microcephaly and the Paralysing Guillain-Barre Syndrome may be just the most obvious maladies caused by the borne virus
Fuelling that suspicion are recent discoveries of serious brain and Spinal cord infections including encephalitis meningitis and myelitis exposed to Zika