Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit KherYour feedback matters!
My kid is 7 months old now and I wish to nurse him at least for 6 more months. I feel there is a reduction in milk quantity. Started taking Galact granules 2 months back but did not find it boost the milk supply. Please suggest diet to increase milk supply.
My wife is 36 years old and a working woman. She is pregnant of one and half month. For thyroid patient and take eltroxin 75 mcg. Now my question is .what type of precaution she should take. And what type of diet she should maintain. Can she continue her work? And what is my duty? Thanks in advance.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Its my 5th day of periods. The blood flow is still there. Nd I get intimate with my hubby without any precaution. Although the discharge was not inside. Is there any chances of getting pregnant ? I don't want to get pregnant right now. What should I do if there are chances.
Last month I had unprotected sex. And I take I Pill. After 4 days I have my periods. And in this month I don't have my periods my dates are 15 to 18 bt even 25 comes and I don't have my periods. Is there is a chance of pregnancy?
Hlw Dr. meri age 21 year h or mere last 5july ko period huye thee or ab 2 month se period nhi ho rhe h ye hmesha ki hi problm h ya to period regular nhi hote or hote h to bleeding bhut hoti h bhut dino tk hoti h m medicin le lekr tk gyi please sujjest me m kya kru jisse period regula ho.
Hie doctor I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my husband but due to contraceptive failure I took i-pill continuously for 3 days. Again in 4 th day (in morning) I had protected sex but this time we are not sure if the condom actually broke. Do I need to take ipill again. Please reply as I am left with only 24 hours. P. S. On 3rd day I took the med at around 3pm.
Pumpkin seeds are a traditional remedy for worms. They work by paralysing the worms but not killing them so it is important that a natural laxative, such as psyllium seeds or flaxseed oil to move the worms out of the digestive system. Children can be given 10-15 pumpkin seeds a day, and, adults twenty to thirty a day for about two weeks. Follow this with a laxative about one hour after each dose of seeds. Eating pumpkin seeds daily may even help prevent parasites. Laxatives, however, should not be taken over a lengthy period of time. Alternatively try pumpkin and watermelon seeds ground into a powder and mixed with a little aloe vera juice and taken on an empty stomach each morning.