Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit JoshiYour feedback matters!
How can I get rid of pores, black heads, I white heads of my face. N the dark spots of my face and butts?
I am 26 years old. I have oily skin. I get pimples n milia spots always. What should I do to get a clear skin naturally? Also there are wrinkles under eyes. Suggest ideas to get rid of it.
Hi m 28 year old n have hypothyroid. Since last three years I have hyperpigmentation and tried all home remedies. Please suggest me dome creams which helps me to get rid of dark patches around forehead and check.
Since 2 days I am having red rashes in my leg and having pain in them . Now I am seeing that rashes r growing . And pain is also more . What can I do.
My accident before 5 days on the road my face is totally damage what can I do for no any marks on my face.
Sir meri problem ye hai ki mujhe stool me blood aata hai aur pain bhi hota hair jisse main fresh bhi nahi ho sakta puri tarah. Please advice me.
I am 19 year old earlier I had a fair skin but it become dull it too embassing I have used so many product pls advice me.
I am 23 year old girl. I have dark circles under my eyes and my eyelids are also dark in color what can I do to cure them.
My wife is having problem between vagina and anus some sort of piece of mass like piles. is there is it infection tell me what to do can this be cured doctor says that is a some germ and it will remain forever treatment is get it cut whenever appears.
Sir on my left hand there is scare of cut injury. Suggest me a cream or bleach to remove it I want to join army and it can create problem.
I am 29 years old male. please suggest me treatment for tanning of skin of forearm n face. Also treatment of darkening under eyes.
I have dark face with chicken pox black spots but not on the body I have used kojic cream, but there is no response. Can you suggest me what to do.
Hey I am saying abt my ftnf prblm his name is raj and he has the prblm with oily face he took up the many things bt it didn't work can help me.
My face is come dark cause of sun rays. And my face have irritated. So you can suggest wht should I done?
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.