Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit JoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir face per glow ke liye kon si cream use kr sakte hai, meri skin oily hai or acne ke karan black spots ho gye hai, face dull dikhta hai, please kuch suggest kre face per glow aane ke liye.
I have itching on the area in and around anus since last 7 to 8 years.In the starting years blood also comes out while itching or with stools. Now blood rarely comes out (once in 3 months. Itching usually occurs daily in the evening or at night while in sleep and it is irresistible. Please give the reason and suggest medicine.
I have black spot in my face I tried several face cream to get relief from this but still now I am suffering with this problem so please help me to get relief from this problem.
My Age Is 23 I Am Suffering From Dark Circles For Many Years. please Tell Me The Reason Behind That & Treatment.
I am 25 male. I have very rough, dry,wheaties skin. Please suggest complete treatment for brightening and repairing my face skin tone.
Hello, I am 19 years old, due to study stress and lack of proper sleep I am suffered from dark circles and eye bags on my face recommend me some best and secure treatment for this solution.
I am 40 year women troubling from highly irritation on skin. Mah skin colour is fading day by day and highly fungal infection irritating pls help me out sir thank you.
My face is getting dark dark circles, dark spots, n irritation, hands n legs skin becoming saggy before I don't have anything what I have to do.
I am 30 year female. My complexion is dark. How can I get fair and healthy skin. What will be the expenses for the same. Also let me know the duration.
I am 27 years old my face is damage my full face has pimple scars. My skin is not glowing please answer.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.