Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit G. BagulYour feedback matters!
If you use on your face a pack of egg is it really work to tighten your face skin is it possible and is it possible to damage your skin will look young again in age of 24.
hello doc i'm suffering from tinea faciei I have taken antifungal drugs n lotion ang cream etc but it gets wel but again appear on quit medication what should I do please help.
Sir/mam mere face ki skin bhot hi oily h ab garmi bhi aa gyi h too jyada oily lag rahi hai to sir/mam please batao ki kaise ye thik hogi aur oily skin se rang bhi bahut kala ho gaya hai. Mujhe batao ki oily skin kese dur hogi aur rang sahi kaise hoga plz.
Hello, my wife 24 years old had an gall bladder surgery 2 years before. Is she ready for pregnancy. Is there any side effects.
Sir I have dark circles and I have also itching in my eyes and my eyes feel weak whenever I have headache.
I 24 year old suffering from prostatis. Doctor done my urine routine show 2-3 puscell in urine. He gave me ofloxion 400mg for 3 months. After done the cource. 50%symptom are gone but not fully. I go to another uroglist. He done my semen anaylsis show 10-12 puss cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me levofloxion 500mg for 4 week. Why ofloxion 400mg is not working in my sperm infection. Is levofloxion500mg work on my sperm infection please reply me sir.?
From last few days, my body is drying so much, and my lips also so much dry, is this A. C. Effect? What should I have to do?
I have dark black colour below the eyes, it is for two years and I used eumosone ointment, but it is not cleared. What should I do. It isd also near the lips, like round spots which is dry skin.
I have swelling in stool way and bleeding also I think it's 1st degree piles Wat is the solution for that I already taken pilex medicine.
I' ve had these pinkish lesion' s on my skin for a few months now. I suspect it to be a case of lichen planus. Any suggested treatments?
A craniofacial surgery is required when there are deformities or abnormalities present in the head or face area of the patient. Depending on the type of deformity, a craniofacial surgery is done to repair or reconstruct it.
The areas that come under a craniofacial surgeon's domain are the cranium (skull), the brain, the face, skin on the face, facial bones, and the nerves. For this reason, in order to conduct craniofacial surgery, a neurosurgeon and a cosmetic surgeon may often work together.
The time taken for completing a craniofacial surgery may vary between four hours and twelve hours.
Why do you need a craniofacial surgery?
There may be multiple reasons why a patient would require craniofacial surgery. These are:
- Tumors in the head or face region are one of the most common causes behind this type of surgery. The surgeries conducted to remove these tumors may sometimes lead to the formation of deformities in the region. A craniofacial surgery is conducted in order to correct them.
- This kind of surgery can also be used to correct abnormalities formed as a result of injuries or wounds on the face, the jaw or the head.
- Some patients may also undergo a craniofacial surgery in order to correct defects that they were born with. Such defects include Apert Syndrome (a syndrome characterized by the premature fusion of certain bones in the skull), cleft palate or cleft lip and craniosynotosis (premature fusion of certain bones in the skull).
Risks related to Craniofacial Surgery:
Certain risks are associated with this type of surgery. These are:
- A craniofacial surgery is conducted after putting the patient under general anesthesia. As a result of this, the patient may suffer from breathing problems, blood clots, infections and blood loss. He or she may also react to the medicine in an unwanted way.
- As a result of the surgery, the patient may also lose their bone grafts partly or wholly. He or she may go through cranial nerve dysfunction or damage in the brain. The formation of permanent scars is another possible risk of a craniofacial surgery. Some patients, especially children who are of growing age, may need a follow up surgery later on.
- Certain patients can face more risks as compared to other patients. These include patients who are malnourished, or suffer from other illnesses like lupus. Those that have suffered nerve damage in the past are likelier to develop complications. Smoking is also another risk factor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!