Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijit G. Bagul
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit G. BagulYour feedback matters!
Do you clench and grind your teeth at night? this is known as bruxism, and it can cause significant damage to your oral health including your teeth, and jaw joints. You may not even be aware that you have this issue, but there are certainly telltale signs of bruxism.
Signs that you have bruxism
The american dental association claims that nearly 15 percent of adults exhibit some form of bruxism. It can occur while you sleep or even during the day, especially if you are under a lot of stress. When bruxism occurs, it exerts as much as 600 pounds of stress on your teeth and jaws!
Here are signs that you may be experiencing bruxism:
• sore jaw
• headaches (upon waking up)
• worn down teeth (on the chewing surface)
• sensitive teeth
• receding gums
• broken or chipped teeth
• failing dental work
• tooth pain
• facial pain
• head and neck pain
One of the most obvious signs of bruxism is the wear and tear that is causes on your teeth. If you grind and clench your teeth regularly, you will find that the top surface of your teeth is worn down. Eventually, if you do not protect your teeth from these effects, you could end up wearing your teeth down to numbs or even lose your teeth as they become weak and brittle.
What causes bruxism?
Bruxism is most often caused by stress or anxiety. It is normal for adults or even teens and children to experience varying degrees of stress or anxiety. Therefore, you may unknowingly divert that stress by clenching and grinding your teeth while you sleep. Also, if you suffer from temporomandibular joint disorder or a sleep breathing disorder, you may be more likely to have bruxism.
Treatment for bruxism
The good news is that your dentist at smile kraft tmj & orofacial dental care can help you protect your teeth against the perils of bruxism by prescribing you a custom-made oral appliance known as a night guard. This appliance is made from impressions that we take of your mouth. This way, we are sure to get a customized, snug fit. Our night guards are of higher quality than the one-size-fits-all guards you may find in stores or online. It is important to understand that when you choose a custom-made night guard from your dentist, that you are investing in your oral health, an investment that is well worth the cost.
I m having Rashes in my Private Parts. This rashes occur most of the time in every year. Kindly Suggest me some ointment or skin creams, which could help me! Thanks.
I'm 21 and I'm white but my neck and back and around waist buttocks are looking black with tan and stretch marks it's so embarrassing for me can you please tell me how to get rid of it very quickly and permanently please.
I have black mark on my back of my body so who can I reduce these back marks can you plse suggest me.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!