Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit DesaiYour feedback matters!
How can we keep aur face clean? My face is full of red spots and few pimples. Can you suggest me some ways so that I can maintain my skin in summer and winter time both?
Home remedies for dandruff
Dandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is a common scalp disorder. It can occur due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, the growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions, and other such factors. It causes itchiness along with the excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
Natural home remedy using coconut oil and camphor:
1. Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Add 1 piece of camphor while it's heating.
3. Mix well
4. Massage on the scalp when lukewarm before bedtime.
5. Leave it overnight
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak them in water overnight.
3. Sieve the mixture.
4. Collect the seeds.
5. Crush seeds to a fine paste.
6. Massage this paste on the scalp.
7. Wash it off with soap-nut water.
Natural home remedy using egg whites, lemon juice, and margosa leaves:
1. Crush 2 egg whites.
2. Mix 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the scalp.
5. Leave it for half an hour.
6. Crush a handful of margosa leaves.
7. Soak this paste in half l water.
8. Mix well
9. Wash hair with this water followed by plain water.