Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit AnadeYour feedback matters!
I am having dark circle hereditary and skin pigmentation as well Kindly please suggest pealing and best solution.
I am 25 years old male. I went for a check up five months back for kidney stones. The doctor told me that your prostate is getting enlarged and asked me a question do you masturbate daily. I told yes. He asked me to stop it. Now my question is if I have enlarged prostate how do I cure without any side effects or naturally. I use to urinate nearly 20 times daily. I suspect it is because of enlarged prostate because my blood sugar is normal .Help me to out of this.
I am 18 years old and I have small red boils on my face and they are leaving marks too. I am currently applying acnesol gel on them Please help.
I am 14 years old. I am suffering from tough sun tan despite of using sunscreens as I am involved in some sports activities. Kindly advise some methods to remove the tan as soon as possible.
I have pimples problem on my. Face face what I do to reduce pimples black heads and dark circle what I do to reduce these problem.
Hi, I am 25 old, I have noticed some small red spot on all over my body from last 1 week, which cover some part of face ,chest and hands, and some skin mask are almost there, can you please tell me is this a serious problem.
My face is oily and in my face there are many dark spots please say any suggestion to remove my dark spots.
Hello i am 23 years old I have very small holes on face. I want to get rid of it. Is chemical peel is suitable for this? Nd how much wii it be cost? Or I should go for something else procedure? Tell me m very confuse and holes are getting more and more.
I am 30 years old boy my skin is getting oily every time please advise what to apply for to reduce oily face.
I am fair skin woman. But there dark some dark patches on facial skin below the lower lip. It is that much dark that it can be easily observed from far. The problem is from at least 10-12 years. And it is not due to sun. I have used many ointments of hyperpigmentation but dint get any result. Pls help. Thank you.
I am a 30-year-old female. For the past 2 weeks, I have developed blisters (water fill) on my left middle finger. I have not undergone any treatment for it. It is still persistent. What are the treatment options for it.
Sir, my father age 68 nw they hv problem ab BP. Last year 2 year back he was operated for structure urethra and prostate. Recently he is suffering from Blood pressure, n normal fever alternatively in month. So I wanted to ask tht operation is causing for Blood Pressure? Or please tell me disadvantages or effects of tht operation.
I'm a 20 years old guy and I wanted to know any remedy for the dark circles under the eyes. Though I have a sound sleep everyday they won't disappear. What's the reason? And please suggest a remedy for it.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Colorectal surgery deals with the disorders of the rectum, anus and colon. Another name of colon is ‘large intestine’. These three body parts form the last stages of the digestive process. When the human waste passes through the colon, its salt and water are extracted before it exits the body as human excreta.
- Swelling and inflammation of the veins in the anus (also called as Haemorrhoids)
- Anal fissures- unnatural cracks and fissures in the anal area
- Fistulas or the unnatural connections between the anus and other anorectal areas
- Conditions of constipation
- Incontinence in passing of faeces
- When the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus- also called as Rectal prolapse
- Birth defects such as imperforate anus
- Anal cancer- this condition is rare
- Colorectal cancer- cancer of colon and rectum
- Any injuries to the anus
- Removal of any objects inserted into the anus
Bowel habits after colorectal surgery
Many patients report cases of diarrhoea, leakage of stool or gas, urgency to use the toilet and a feeling of insufficient evacuation of faeces. Relax; these conditions are not going to last forever. Your rectum and anus are adjusting to new conditions after this surgery. These organs may take six to twelve months to adjust to new bowel habits.
Is there a need to take a laxative or stool softener?
There is no need to take laxatives after a colorectal surgery. Drink lots of water to make your stool softer and easy to pass. If there is a water deficiency in your body, then it may lead to your faeces becoming hard. In that case, take milk of magnesium, colace etc.
Activities post surgery
You can continue with your normal schedule after this surgical procedure. Carry on running, jogging, exercising, climbing up the stairs etc. even after your surgery. Gastroenterologists recommend that patients should desist from lifting loads weighing more than 10 pounds so that there are no post surgery complications.
Diet after colorectal surgery
Avoid spicy and heavy to digest meals after your surgery. Once the intestines begin working normally, you can continue having your spicy food. Chew your food well to aid its digestion.
Returning to work after colorectal surgery
Most people are back to their work after taking a break of 2-5 days. If the surgery is pretty detailed, you may have to take a break of up to a month. Patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery may have to take a rest of 2- 4 weeks before they report back to work. Take it easy before slipping into your regular schedule. If working hurts after your surgery, don’t do it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.