Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay VisputeYour feedback matters!
First I had mouth ulcer, so I taken 2/3 dose of amoxiphilins its cured but Cough n redlines in upper throat, small red bums at back of tonsil No any other difficulty but this symptoms since last month No other difficulty, But I have Parkinson's too.
Sir I have a problem in my sexual life I want to increase my time on bed is their any medicine which do not harm us. Any ayurvedic And is there any oil which can increase the size of penis?
I am suffer from running nose only in the morning since a month and it became a habit for me in the morning so please any solution for this please tell me.
I am facing semi erection problem from past 8 months and also early ejaculation. I had hypothyroid problem and thought the above symptoms are due to it. But from last 5 months my thyroid hormones are stable and under control as per the reports. But I am still facing the sexual problem. Can you please advise what test should I go for. And what could be the reason.
I am a lecturer Always in my stomach gas sounds loudly. Like some Dom dum sound in stomach while I am teaching. It sounds loudly and I feel very shamed. Pls help me.
Yesterday I was in my office but due to sudden change of temperature inside the office and outside temperature it caught me tonsil and a mild fever what medicine or precaution should I prefer.
Request you to mention the name of test that needs to be done to check whether I am sexually fit. And my wife has improper menstrual cycle from past 5 months. Any suggestions in bringing back to normal.
Hi Penis ki foreskin tuti nahi hai thoda hi inche jati hai. Agar Maine Jorase niche li to kuch hoga to nahi na.
Sir I have papules on my back side 4 to 6 in number from 2 to 3 month. Please give a suggestion to me what can I do to remove it.
I have been sleeping for at least 12 hrs a day however I still feel like I haven't slept for ages. Any suggestion?
I am 36 Years old male. I frequently get migraine pain. I am getting migraine pain once in a ten days period, it often lasts only a day or so but sometimes longer. When headache occur I take paracetamol 500mg, which gives me relief. I have been facing migraine problem more than 4 years. What should I do to avoid migraine pain.
I usually have headache but sometime it pains severely. First I thought its because of blood pressure high. But few days before when I did checkup. Doctor said its not blood pressure as bp is 156/90 which is little high then normal. The reason is gastric. But I wonder. As I never had just issue. No stomach ache or something, kindly suggest me whether my assumption is right or wrong. and also some homemade medicine to it.
I am 22years old from someday I found blood in my stools may I know why this happens and suggest me diet to get rid of it.
I am having an itching tendency at nights. It's been a week or two that is prevailing even now. What might be the reason and cure?
Respected Sirs, I am 73 years old and have been suffering from Laryngeal Problems for which I had to undergo the surgeries in 2012 and my Larynx has been removed from my body. Now the Tracheostomy Tube is being used for easy breathing system. I can not speak to others since audibility has been lost, the Sticky (white) Cough is being formed inside the tube as a consequence of that the breathing problem starts. Kindly favour me with your esteemed advice/suggestions to get rid of the breathing problem and how to revive my speaking ability at the fag end of my life. I sincerely await your advice as well as suggestions at your earliest. Thanks
Hi i am Having Continuous Pain in Chest Top-Middle portion whenever stretch, deep breath and sneeze. Tired when running but not breathless. Pain increases when pressing with a finger on that portion only. Cough comes thick but sometimes smelly (not bloody & yellowish). Suffered from Typhoid Fever 2 times (last year and last to last year) now it relieves. Already taken Pain killers: Diclofenac, ibuprofen and several pain killers by Hospitals - RML Hospital but no effect. Already done with ECG, Endoscopy (Stomach), X-Ray all are Normal. Currently not taking any medications. Only light exercise and walk.
There is a problem in the right ear and I cannot hear it properly. I can feel there is a problem behind the eardrum. Initially it pained then after a day pain actually gone but I cannot hear from the right ear. Please help and suggest something.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath