Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay Shyam GokhaleYour feedback matters!
I have fat on my chest that doesn't look good please tell me some remedies to remove fat from chest so that chest nipple can become tight.
Sir am 23 years old male. I have issues of regular will beat hand pump. Per week 2 times from past 3 years how to control sir. Is any effect in future. How to stop this sir.
My boy have got BP its about 155/100. Doc told to check ECG, blood sugar, cholesterol etc. Every thing is normal except cholesterol . Its 250mg. His age is 28. Because of cholesterol did he got BP? And tell me how to control cholesterol and BP. Thank you.
My triglycerides are 254 and normal bp weigh 76 kg height 5'7" with small spots on both eyes, nothing any other problem, what is its management?
I have done lipid profile. My T. Cholesterol is 210. Tg is244, hdl is 44.3. Should I take medicine for it or walk and diet pls suggest.
I take bp medicines and have borderline sugar. I work a lot on computers. I wear specs with power 1.75. Sometimes vision gets hazy and I can only see outlines. After taking rest for about 1 hr, it becomes normal. What do I do?
Hello sir, My weight is more and I have also high blood pressure. How I can control my body weight and high blood pressure. Please help me.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart